Are your standards too high?

Once I finished school and got a decent job my standards went up because my "stock" went up. A couple of years ago when I was a broke collegestudent with nothing going for me except a high NT post count and decent shoe collection they were justifiably low.

My standard is pretty high for what I want in a girlfriend. There's been so many attractive girls that I talk to and from the first conversation, I alreadyget bored of them and know that they're not 'the one'.

no.
but everyone seems to think so.. because of the shorties i've been with
not a bad thing.. just not true
pimp.gif

Ever since coming to college and seeing so many bad joints, I look at the joints that I thought were bad and look at them differently..
I have higher standards..

Yes my standards are very high and I have an ideal type of woman (bulimic, pretty face)......but that doesn't mean I won't smash anything.

I've accepted that my standards are unreasonably high, which is why im not letting go of my girl because she meets them.

Originally Posted by Nawth21

Nope, my standards weren't too high. But I did come to realize that I was sticking to "my type" which wasn't good. Really limited my options so to speak. Once I broadened my horizons I met my future hubby.

most people would say so but i'm a great guy and i deserve a great woman. anything less than that is not even worth my time. i haven't had a girl insome years, i've dated some, but they didn't fit me. settle for nothing but what YOU want.

I'm pretty picky....and I don't get as much as I could...but I can't help it. I still do well enough though

Yeah, I'm right there with you.

I know my standards are too high.
smh.gif

I think I'm slowly growing away from that though.

Originally Posted by afura13

My standards are not too high but not low...no fat chicks!

Some of my dudes been tellin me fat chicks love you the best, I'm not very fond of the movement but hey, it moves them
grin.gif

..but I think my standards are pretty high, but I value conversation more than looks, compensates ..but I'm not beatin down some JO
laugh.gif

I have realized that my standards are toooo high. Not physically but mentally. I just can't stand most girls but only because of how they act.

Back
Top Bottom