Arkansas NTers Represent

ayo, i just moved down here from texas/virginia, what is there to do? also where do u guys get your shoes from

yea im here, dont usually post but yea i still rep arkansas. anybody goin to the arkansas-lsu game, its in little rock right?
"Get wise kid, open your eyelids, cause that last abortion? that was my kid"-Killa Cam

im out here in JACKSONVILLE tryna keep my shoe game fresh. been sleepin on the game, aint nothing coming out i liked but now i see the 10/13 pack is coming inJAN (og 13 color way = grails), and i need to find a spot that drops the LIMITED shoes. if anyone could help me find the spots id be so greatful

send me a PM or hit my up on AIM or MYSPACE or something, i need those kicks and i dont wanna buy em online for mad bank

im out here in JACKSONVILLE tryna keep my shoe game fresh. been sleepin on the game, aint nothing coming out i liked but now i see the 10/13 pack is coming inJAN (og 13 color way = grails), and i need to find a spot that drops the LIMITED shoes. if anyone could help me find the spots id be so greatful

send me a PM or hit my up on AIM or MYSPACE or something, i need those kicks and i dont wanna buy em online for mad bank

myspace.com/ishbugsi

Whats Arkansas any of you guys still out there? Im reppin NWA/Fayetteville. I think arkansas is possibly the worst state to be a sneaker head.

whats good man this forum is as dead as my home town KC's lol. But anyway Im in Pine Bluff college student. Whats good where n little rock besides themalls can I find legit kicks?

I will be back in the state on Saturday, any spots I should hit in Little Rock or Pine Bluff area.

My trip home to Arkansas was not a total waste, I found a nice lil kick spot in the Rock. Shout out to the team at Rock City Kicks, I will definitely visitagain. They have an urban account fellas, no Jays but plenty of other kicks. I saw alot of stuff that sold out here in Denver on release day and they still hadit. Y'all are sleeping on a lil hidden gem down there. Stay up AR and support your local independent shop!!!!!!

I'm 30 minutes from West Helena..I'm down in Clarksdale, Mississippi for two years teaching math. 

LITTLE ROCK 501 in here but iM down at UCA right now, so shout out to Conway (went to UAPB last semester so shout out to them too and M4!!)
I gotta question too....
Do any of my Arkansans feel left out when on here being that we dont have as many avenues that sell that much %*$??

Back
Top Bottom