Armando Galarraga, Tigers, robbed by Jim Joyce

on espn, go watch. they show the game when he pitches. Amazing, already 2 perfecto's and another no-no this season. it really shows you how much the steroid era had on the game, because it seems like the league is full of good-great pitchers again. i hope he does it, its always special to see something like that.

i knew someone would make this thread
smh.gif
laugh.gif

also this game is in the 8th inning and its take an hour and a half
laugh.gif

thats the crazy part of this game

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

i knew someone would make this thread
smh.gif
laugh.gif

superstition? i figured if i saw braiden's game on espn, me making a random thread on a random sneaker board would hold no value to the baseball gods 

This is actually one of my favorite NikeTalk S&T pasttimes.
laugh.gif

So how's he looking? *on the road*

Originally Posted by outkast9984

whats the point of making a thread if it hasnt happened yet...

So it doesn't happen? OP probably doesn't like the Tigers.

eek.gif
at these pitching performances! If he gets this...two perfect games and a 1-hitter (Matt Cain) in 7 days!!!
eek.gif
smh.gif

it really shows you how much the steroid era had on the game, because it seems like the league is full of good-great pitchers again.

Yea, because pitchers dont juice

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

also this game is in the 8th inning and its take an hour and a half
laugh.gif

thats the crazy part of this game

i remember watching RJ's perfect game against the brave's and the bosox game at the same time, RJ's game started like an hour AFTER the red sox and ended like an hour BEFORE the sox game ended. single best pitching performance i've seen, although Moose's 8.2 against us was just great too. games back on 

Back
Top Bottom