Arrow TV

I've been watching all season and the show is pretty good. Good finale for the first season.

I guess no love for the season finale? :lol:

Loved the whole season, this show gotta hell of a body count, aint seen nothing like this since 24 :lol:
I need to dl the majority of this season since I missed a lot of it. The thing that confuses me is, doesn't he have a list of people he's going to kill? It seems like he has no problem killing henchmen but then once in a while I'll see him not want to kill. That hot girl in the black costume that he hooked up with likes killing but he seems to not like her doing that.

In the beginning dude was just killing everybody, no damns given, but he eased off after people started calling him a murderer, now he's only killing when he has too. Dude went from the punisher to jack bauer:lol:
Damn. Dude sounds like a softie now :smh:.

Pretty much looking forward to next season. And I do hope we get more cameos from other DC characters.

He was back to snapping necks last night. Very good first season it got better and better as the season went on. I hope they have more cameos as well.

This show is dope.  Good season finale but it left so many unanswered questions.  Can't wait till season 2!

Finale was on point. Good looks.

But did Tommy and Malcolm really die though?

i didn't have high hopes for this show but besides the lead somehow coming off more wooden than an oak coffee table, loving the show
also really liked the finale because instead of dragging it out to where merlin escapes and the tommy drama and all that they have the chance to start fresh with new villains plus speedy.  i think the pacing was pretty spot on

Last edited:
Dudes might have not liked the actress that played Laurel that much.

SDCC: CW'S "ARROW" CASTS ITS BLACK CANARY

From CBR

View media item 502913
Although it seemed virtually preordained that Katie Cassidy's Laurel Lance would one day fight crime alongside Starling City's green-hooded vigilante, "Arrow" has other plans.

The Wrap reports that "The Pact" star Caity Lotz has been cast in the recurring role of Black Canary for the second season of the hit CW drama. She's expected to progress to series regular, as the longtime DC Comics heroine will serve as a potential romantic interest for Arrow (played by Stephen Amell).

That there might be a spark between the two comes as no surprise, considering the comic-book history of Black Canary and Green Arrow (the two were married shortly before DC's 2011 linewide relaunch). However, given that Cassidy's character is based on the second Black Canary's alter ego Dinah Laurel Lance, many fans expected that the crusading attorney eventually would turn to vigilantism.

The addition of Black Canary may have been signaled in May, when actor Colton Haynes teased that “A few of the most important DC characters are going to be coming to Arrow. And quite possibly working in a team together.” Of course, "a few" means three, suggesting we can expect probably expect at least two more heroes added to the mix (or perhaps just one, if we presume Haynes' Roy Harper will become Speedy/Arsenal next season).

News of Lotz's casting follows last week's announcement that "Firefly" alum Summer Glau has joined "Arrow" as Isabel Rochev, a businesswoman whose company hopes to take over Queen Consolidated.

Expect an official announcement, and perhaps a few more details, Saturday during the "Arrow" presentation at Comic-Con International.

Last edited:
I really liked the first season. Very likeable cast. All the females in the show are top tier. And I mean all. Lookin forward to season 2.
I feel people sleep on this show.
Felicity & Laurel :pimp:

Last edited:
i want to watch this but i never did and now i want to catch up on the 1st season but it's not on netflix smh :frown:

Finished watching the 1st season. Not bad at all :smokin I mean, there's some corniness to it, but that comes with every comic book based story, so I can't complain too much.

Repped.

Really hope we get to see Nightwing or any other street-level heroes this season. The Question would be cool.

Flash with a cameo in the promo 
pimp.gif

The hype is very warranted; this show is pretty good.

I hope they don't overdo it with the villains/heroes in Season 2.

All CW shows seems the same and this show needs to be more original. blatant rip off Nolan :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom