Arrow TV

Another great episode, this show is too good :smokin

How dumb are the Lances tho? I mean, how do they not know who the Arrow, and especially Black Canary are :lol:?

Bj8PGvtCMAAOj3P.jpg

They should've made Slade more smooth with it. Invite her back to his place to smash. Tell her to wear a black wig and call her Shado. Send oliver a pic when he's done.

Made me lol literally :rofl:
Idc what yall say I'd simp for Laurel. Chin implant or not. Its impossible for even google to come up with a bad pic of her
Imagine having a fivesome with Laurel, Thea, Sara & Felicity all day :wow: I would die the happiest man alive
View media item 888806

Oliver is that dude

Laurel
arrow-damaged-oliver-queen-laurel-lance-gif-3.gif

Helena
arrow-muse-of-fire-r-oliver-queen-helena-bertinelli-6.gif

Detective McKenna
tumblr_inline_mjkwryY5yy1qz4rgp.gif

Isabel
Arrow_2x06_149.jpg

Sarah
oliver-and-sara-kiss.jpg.pagespeed.ce._o2zeNbs6A.jpg

Shado
xshado-and-oliver.png.pagespeed.ic.awS6NmyNWS.jpg

And Felicity basically lying in wait
oliver-and-felicity-gif.gif

:smh: :smh: :smh:

That dude

Last edited:
I forgot about Detective McKenna. Seeing her boobs in true blood always made me happy.

Oliver's mom would get it too. Sexy cougar, would tell her to keep her heels on.

Just freaking call him Green Arrow. I want to punch the writers who keep calling him the vigilante.

Show is good I can't wait for the introduction of meta humans .Arrow has been one shotting all his potential rogues gallery . It kinda hurts the show a bit .I kinda wish he incorporated his blunt arrows a bit more

This show keeps getting better and better. I thought the episode where Slade found out about Shado would be impossible to top, but they've topped it twice in the past month.

And Felicity :smh: :smh: :smh:

So bad :smh: :smh:

Last edited:
Goin' on break again? Man :smh:

And yeah, Slade's just trollin' at this point. Dude's making Ollie run the gauntlet. Kinda reminds me how Bane made Bats run the gauntlet during the Knightfall arc.

Great episode all in all :smokin

Well since officer chesthair has been arrested. Laurel may have to give up Olli to save her father. Which may also be part of slades plan. Leak his secret without actually doing it

Wasnt there a message scrolling across the bottom that there was an episode airing sunday the 13th as well as on the 16th?

Well since officer chesthair has been arrested. Laurel may have to give up Olli to save her father. Which may also be part of slades plan. Leak his secret without actually doing it

Good point.

That detective was being such a douche to Officer Lance. The DA is a douche also for having him arrested. The Arrow has saved the city a bunch of times. What he does is illegal but it works against villains they have no chance of stopping.

Back
Top Bottom