Arrow TV

No not Oli's son, the Asian couple's son. Both of their names escape me at the moment. The kid Oliver was playing the memory game with.

No not Oli's son, the Asian couple's son. Both of their names escape me at the moment. The kid Oliver was playing the memory game with.

the DJ is a white kid though. The asian couples son probably died or something in 1 of the upcoming flashbacks

the bad guys in this show and their stormtrooper aim is comical 
laugh.gif

Maybe my standards are low but I really like how the show really emphasizes the different level of fighters. Laurel was clearly the worst and was getting punked regularly. Arsenal was better but still not good enough to take down Brick or top level guys. You could see how afraid he was of Malcolm when he confronted him. This sort of stuff has been the case since S1.

Kinda disappointed Laurel decided to go back out there. Would've been realistic if after she failed and shaken up, she decided to train for longer before putting on the mask.

Liked the ep overall tho.

Detective Lance is really stretching suspension of disbelief. He picks Roy out, in costume, in 2 secs, but oliver and his own daughter? No clue it's them.

Would not want this dude working a case for me.

Last edited:
for a show wanting to create strong female characters felicity was the only member on the team all up in her feels

merlin and oliver teaming up 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

oliver should have just shown ras a magic trick, could have avoided the entire duel 

Decent enough comeback for Oliver. I liked the way they handled it.

Only a matter of time before Merlin became part of the team.

And I still say Sarah comin back no doubt. But wonder how daddy gonna take this when he figures out the ruse.

Waiting patiently for Thea to battle someone for real.

i liked the scene where they actually showed oliver ride the truck back home

he's still not at bruce wayne levels of returning to gotham instantly because he's batman 

I still feel like there's a lot missing, or questions left to be answered. Which I'm sure will be throughout the last half of the season but man kinda' annoying. Where's the Asian kid? Why didn't Atom dude suit up at the Glades if he had the chip that he needed, & was actually struck by the people he was trying to prevent. What did they do to bring Oliver back to life? Besides the snow preserving his body. Smh...

Lol @ Det Lance recognizing Roy

Lol @ Diggle's refusal to wear a mask still smh

Good episode though.

I think lance knows Oliver is the arrow. I mean his whole crew is team arrow. It's probably like how deep down Gordon knows who Bruce Wayne is ( not the Nolan stuff)

Anyway this ep was kind of a letdown. And next week looks to be laurel centric and standard MOTW stuff.

Flash is where it's at

I still feel like there's a lot missing, or questions left to be answered. Which I'm sure will be throughout the last half of the season but man kinda' annoying. Where's the Asian kid? Why didn't Atom dude suit up at the Glades if he had the chip that he needed, & was actually struck by the people he was trying to prevent. What did they do to bring Oliver back to life? Besides the snow preserving his body. Smh...

Lol there's like 10 episodes left this season. Settle down.

Probably won't explain the Oliver coming back to life thing though. When you try to explain something like that, it's a slippery slope.

I think lance knows Oliver is the arrow. I mean his whole crew is team arrow. It's probably like how deep down Gordon knows who Bruce Wayne is ( not the Nolan stuff)

Anyway this ep was kind of a letdown. And next week looks to be laurel centric and standard MOTW stuff.

Flash is where it's at

i been telling folks he knows who the Arrow is. He just respecting the fact he won't tell him, they hinted it several times that he knows. Its just like how Barry's dad knows he's the Flash. Like when a father knows his son is gay, and the son denies it until he comes out to his dad.

i been telling folks he knows who the Arrow is. He just respecting the fact he won't tell him, they hinted it several times that he knows. Its just like how Barry's dad knows he's the Flash. Like when a father knows his son is gay, and the son denies it until he comes out to his dad.

View media item 1386492

Emo Felicity is too melodramatic for me. Oli just came back from death and you play him like that. She should have just served him the yams right there in the alley way.

I enjoyed the symmetry in Merlyn's death as a human and his sort of resurrection as one. He had a chance to kill his actual wife's killer in the same alley way that he killed the alleged wife killer.

He told Laurel last season he didn't care to know because then he would have to see him as a person and not the Arrow. He just won't let himself know. Still funny though.

am i the only one you was annoyed at the stupidity of laurel out fighting crime with roy while diggle is stuck on the bench?
mean.gif

i really really hope they dont turn merlin soft and stop him from killing people too

am i the only one you was annoyed at the stupidity of laurel out fighting crime with roy while diggle is stuck on the bench?
mean.gif

i really really hope they dont turn merlin soft and stop him from killing people too
I want somebody to beat laurel to death she is just way too annoying. They doing Diggle dirty
mean.gif
They just wont let him get any shine.

I need someone to kill Merlin ASAP.

Yup.

The reason Diggle doesn't wear a mask because he shoots to kill.

What does that have to do with wearing a mask though?

So the only way for oli to kill ra's in a swordfight is to be trained by merlyn? I know they kept saying the student should beat the master but it would be the student of the student beating the master. merlyn's scared of ra's so I wonder how his skill level is in comparison. I know he can give oli all the insider info but he'll still be facing a beast. 2 against 1 would be their best odds.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom