Arrow TV

God I want to see Laurel die a grusome death

Felicity is slowly approaching that status as well

oliver talking about how he puts criminals in jail and they somehow escape and hurt people. Shut the hell up, you idiot. Kill the most dangerous ones and there wouldn't be that problem.

I feel like they're struggling with all these characters man. The team is now Oliver, Diggle, Felicity, Roy, Laurel. Nyssa and Lance are chilling. Malcolm and Thea are chilling. Ra's is the main villain. Sarab is around. Ray Palmer is somehow relevant to the story. Then you have the flashback story. Oliver, Sarab, his wife, his kid and Waller. Random villains.

I feel like there's way too many people in the group. This shouldn't be the superfriends or the justice league. Send Laurel away and have her stick with Nyssa and Lance. Take Malcolm out of the picture and have Thea try to turn back into a normal person. If Ray is going to be part of the story, they need to start getting to it. Outside of smashing Felicity and slowly building this suit, why should we care about him? As for the flashback parts - IDK how I feel about it so far. Not nearly as intense as S1 or S2. I kinda hate that Roy is a permanent part of the group.

Underwhelming episode. I cringe at the fact that this show might last 10 seasons. No way can they keep up the quality.
Should wrap up after season 4 maybe. After that it becomes mundane

Shadow's alive? :lol:

Can't Oliver take Rhas place, then do whatever he wants, ie, not kill/assassinate people? He can just have backup whenever he wants and keep Diggle/Roy/Laurel out of harms way.

I thought introducing Ra's would make this season awesome, boy was I wrong. Flash is already better then arrow smh

slade will find out somehow and chew through the metal bars of his jail cell and swim to hong kong only to be friendzoned again.

I want them to do a Suicide Squad spinoff instead of that other spinoff they are planning.

Why even have The Atom character if he doesn't shrink? Should've just made a new character if they just wanted their own ironman. Name him ray stark.

Dude shooting lightning bolts out of his hands. He'll probably kill a few bad guys too.

Back
Top Bottom