Arrow TV

Roy took the fall as being the Arrow and is "dead" But.. It literally didn't solve anything because Oliver still can't put on the arrow suit/ be the arrow because the arrow is dead..

Roy took the fall as being the Arrow and is "dead" But.. It literally didn't solve anything because Oliver still can't put on the arrow suit/ be the arrow because the arrow is dead..
he should run around fighting crime in the red suit 

It just dawned on me, when is the last time Oli got some cheeks? No wonder he's so damn uptight this season.

It just dawned on me, when is the last time Oli got some cheeks? No wonder he's so damn uptight this season.
There he goes 
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Am I missing something here? Why was Malcom so worried about putting Thea in the pit? Because he knew she would go crazy for literally 10 seconds :lol:?

Last edited:
Arrow heir to the Demon's Throne, there it is.
I wonder what's left now, wouldn't be mad if this was the last season.

ras is pure greatness

in one speech he convinced felicity to smash 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

barry wishing he could be the next ras 

Ras is the ultimate wingman. Brought Oliver's sister back and talked him into the Felicity cheeks. I think the Thea pit angle will be revisited later on. She'll probably go on a murderous rampage that will force the heir to the demon to return to Starling City.

for real though, ras seems like a standup guy

going to be mad when they "beat" him at the end of the season and things go back to normal 

Ras played the Jedi mind trick and talked Felicity into giving Oli those sweet cheeks. But it made me wonder if he had to leave his family without any contact, how did Nyssa find her way to him?

Ras played the Jedi mind trick and talked Felicity into giving Oli those sweet cheeks. But it made me wonder if he had to leave his family without any contact, how did Nyssa find her way to him?
is there a comic book explanation to this?

even in the batman movies talia was dumped in the pit as a kid and raised by bane. i guess she found her dad and the league after she got out 

Back
Top Bottom