Arrow TV

Breakfast, lunch and dinner
pimp.gif

I hope they don't cast her. I'm behind on Hannibal and didn't know she was on that show.

CONFIRMED: Matt Ryan To Return As CONSTANTINE In Upcoming Episode Of ARROW

"We are thrilled to have Matt Ryan reprise the role of John Constantine on an upcoming episode of Arrow," says executive producer Marc Guggenheim in the press release. "Matt is an incredibly talented actor and his portrayal of this beloved character was always something we admired. The introduction of magic and mysticism on the show this season has provided a truly organic opportunity for us to bring John Constantine to Arrow and the CW’s DC universe. It will be a well-deserved tip of the hat to all the Constantine fans who were so incredibly supportive of that series."

Earlier today, we found out that Matt Ryan will reprise the role of John Constantine in season four of Arrow. Now, executive producer Marc Guggenheim has revealed even more details about what's to come when the DC Universe's resident Hellblazer visits Star City. Describing it as a "one-time only deal", Guggenheim had this to say about how Constantine's arrival will shake things up. "Each year on the show, we have added and expanded the mythology with different elements. In Season 2 we introduced the idea of superpowers, last year brought in the League of Assassins, and for Season 4, we always had a plan to introduce magic and mysticism. We were already swimming in those waters and that's why Constantine is this great organic little development."

"Unlike Thea, who wasn’t fully dead, the consequences of using the pit on someone as dead as Sara was creates some unforeseen difficulties...and John Constantine is uniquely suited to help our team deal with those."

Last edited:
Anyone watching Summer Slam tomorrow? I haven't watched wrestling since The Rock and Stone Cold were in their prime :lol: but might do the free trial of WWE network to watch Amell

Anyone watching Summer Slam tomorrow? I haven't watched wrestling since The Rock and Stone Cold were in their prime :lol: but might do the free trial of WWE network to watch Amell
I am watching. i can't wait to see what he can do.

Like a week ago I was standing next to Felicity on a train in NYC lol had no idea till I realized she was with a crew from FXX. I guess they were showing her around and she has a show on there soon.

Back
Top Bottom