Asian Culture Discussion Thread

Guy

His ex

Was this one of those youtube/IG couples that lived their life online? Regardless, dude has terrible people around him especially for postin' that vid online... Someone shoulda grabbed him a la Vito Corleone Godfather style to smack some sense in him... Snifflin' & ish online for everyone to see... SMH.... Ya'll millennials have no shame... Can't even open a tune fish can... :lol:
AbleCleanAngwantibo-size_restricted.gif

Was this one of those youtube/IG couples that lived their life online? Regardless, dude has terrible people around him especially for postin' that vid online... Someone shoulda grabbed him a la Vito Corleone Godfather style to smack some sense in him... Snifflin' & ish online for everyone to see... SMH.... Ya'll millennials have no shame... Can't even open a tune fish can... :lol:
AbleCleanAngwantibo-size_restricted.gif

yeah basically. Guy would post pics of his girl and the caption would be a paragraph with relationship advice. So cringe, but the girl looked good so I followed :lol:

Apparently guy did clown stuff like this while preaching how to maintain a relationship

don't know why people are so invested in other people's relationships.

i've followed his IG for his girl for a while though :lol:

she cute.

Her IG literally went up like 30k followers in the last day :lol:

She looks like the type to have nice colored lips with matching butthole. Marriage material. :smokin

don't know why people are so invested in other people's relationships.

i've followed his IG for his girl for a while though :lol:

she cute.

Her IG literally went up like 30k followers in the last day :lol:

Yeah I really don't get it. Judging by the reaction on Twitter people are really in their feelings over this.

My Instagram follows are all about the visuals; if the pics look good I'm gonna follow. IDGAF about backround info

Reminds me of dudes that unfollow IG 'models' when they find out they're not single. IDC if she has a man as long as she keeps posting bikini pics :lol:

I know it's been discussed here before, but some of you guys still deal with ABGs? They became completely unbearable to me once I passed my early 20s :lol:

I went on a date last year with a girl who was actually normal until she turned 26 and moved to the Bay Area (I knew her back around 2012, but we fell out of touch for a while). I guess within one month of moving to East San Jose the ABG community had brainwashed her, so when I went on a date with her, I was shocked at how much of an idiot she had become. How do you become an ABG AFTER becoming an adult?

Also, she told our mutual friend that I was staring at her in a "creepy" way throughout the date; I was just trying to figure out what the hell was going on with her new brows and lashes :smh: :sick: @#$@ looked like cockroach legs glued to her eyelids

Sorry, just can't do it. There's plenty of good looking and intelligent women out there to be dealing with these fake airheads

Last edited:
i dont deal with abgs. some are cute, but they're just not my type in terms of dating or bringing home to meet the fam. if we just ****ing . i'm all for it.

when it comes to girls and their brows and lashes. I feel like other girls really do like it and compliment saying **** like "ur eyebrows on fleek", but as a guy that **** looks ugly to me.

definitely do agree that there are cute/intelligent single asian women out there just gotta find em. i really wanna find myself a chick that elevates me.

Lol I had a hunch who u guys were talking about cuz i remember one guy having this profile preaching relationship bs. I also noticed the woman doesn't look as good she does on his page and not all that, he must've been a really good photographer

Back
Top Bottom