Asian Culture Discussion Thread

Latinas are bad, I lovem, the thin "thigh gap" ones though :nerd: :tongue: but never had a chance to get with one and currently tied down...by an Asian :lol:
I had a latina give me a hj....but never got to smash :frown:
Ooooooh so close

I dated a white girl in HS and felt like I conquered America...As good looking as she was (and still is) the culture differences stood out. She wasn't interested in the full Filipino experience lol.

I dated a white girl in HS and felt like I conquered America...As good looking as she was (and still is) the culture differences stood out. She wasn't interested in the full Filipino experience lol.
Was it because of the balut? :lol:

Was it because of the balut?
laugh.gif
My balut wasn't good enough.
laugh.gif

You don't whip the balut out until youre married everyone knows this
Pre-mature balut whip out.
frown.gif

I too want the pinkest of the pink. Only women who I get interest from are Asians and Latinas though.

Only white women and filipinas talk to me :frown:

Wish I had your problem

Maybe I am seeing this from a bubble but a lot of you guys who want white women dont realize how entitled a huge portion of them think they are.

Or maybe thats a problem with all women and I am just not seeing it.

Last edited:
Basically thinks the world owes her **** and life hasnt been fair to her despite being born way better off than 85% of the population. If a friendship/relationship is supposed to be about partners entitled white girls will put in next to no work in a relationship but collect the benefits anyway. And try to control you with the *****.

Can't say how much of the white female population is like this. I can say white and black women are the two most entitled in the US. Difference being that white women are usually born better off than black women.

Yet somehow almost every single person I know dating an Asian or Latina gets at least what they give. Those girls be doing too much sometimes.

Last edited:

11737815_10153474876104603_6039552284775498018_n.png

Watcha think my yellow comrades?
smokin.gif
love Joe's response. I don't know who Sarah Hong is, but she strikes me as a sheltered, privileged broad who grew up in the suburbs, is out of touch with reality, and gets uncomfortable when things fall out of her "norm." I went to a big university in the bay area, and I'd hear **** like this come out of the mouth of Asian folks on campus often. **** all that, I ain't code-switchin to please you
which video is this from? sarah hong definitely messed up saying that african american speech is lower class SMH
mean.gif

Joe though
smokin.gif
i just started watching JKF and he is definitely my favorite character

Lol stereotypes. I'm south Asian and trust me these broads love my skin tone and style, sometimes it's just TOO easy

Correct me if I'm wrong (genuinely curious), but Filipinos / Vietnamese dudes usually have a much easier time pulling non-Asian girls than Chinese dudes right?

Correct me if I'm wrong (genuinely curious), but Filipinos / Vietnamese dudes usually have a much easier time pulling non-Asian girls than Chinese dudes right?
idk for certain, but here in America I can see that.
At Russia doe? I heard Chinese dudes be pulling Russian babes left and right :pimp:

idk for certain, but here in America I can see that.
At Russia doe? I heard Chinese dudes be pulling Russian babes left and right :pimp:
I read that there are a lot more women in general in Russia so it's a guys market.

I have an in-law who is Indian and one thing they do in their culture is get down at the movie theaters.  When they're favorite actor shows up on the screen, they literally have a party in the theater.  When he showed me this video, It looks like a blasty

Edit; speaking of Russians, my girl's cousin met a Russian girl online about a year ago, he's since moved to Russia and married to her.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom