Asics Love?!? Where is it?

If I don't like them then can always resell. 130 isn't a bad price either, decisions decisions.

I hope I can snag myself the rose golds.  Lucky with salmon toes, was let down with leatherbacks
ohwell.gif
 those mazzarine blue sagas or whatever I thought were ugly though

Originally Posted by Koma Toast

Alot of ggod ascis that are not ronnie fiegs

yes, there are, but he takes good asics and makes them great(imo ofcourse), ive felt this way ever since the super reds...

They were sold out in literally like 30 seconds. I went to the site at 10:55 and they werent up. I refresed at 10:56 and they were up. Put my 9.5 in my cart and checked out and they were sold out! WOW

Haha I try to start looking at other brands because Nike has been aggravating me recently, and then this happens...hahah

Originally Posted by B Sox

Haha I try to start looking at other brands because Nike has been aggravating me recently, and then this happens...hahah

Haha I am usually a Nike head and these caught my eyes big time. And now look where I am at
laugh.gif
. My how sneaker culture has changed the last 5 years

ya they went up at 1055, i was checked out with confirmation at 1056 BOOYAH!!! hope the peeps who really wanted them got em...

yup they were posted at 10:56.

Luckily i had the copy and paste ready and a few windows open
laugh.gif

snagged a 9.5, i normally don't do well with online releases either...glad I got a pair.

Originally Posted by jhobson5

Haha I am usually a Nike head and these caught my eyes big time. And now look where I am at
laugh.gif
. My how sneaker culture has changed the last 5 years

yes i agree it has changed, but the RF/Davidz asics releases have consistently sold with a quickness for the past three years.  ronnie actually tweeted back in the fall that there were almost 30,000 people online trying to get 300 pairs of leatherbacks, so ya people want them...

Just to add to what I said earlier, I knew that these were going to be extremely limited and popular, so I didn't think it would be an easy cop. I just didn't think it would be like this, with them going up 4 min before said release time and selling out in 10 secs...I suppose it makes sense to drop them a few mins before 11 though so their site doesn't crash....I'm just salty 
laugh.gif

Just to add to what I said earlier, I knew that these were going to be extremely limited and popular, so I didn't think it would be an easy cop. I just didn't think it would be like this, with them going up 4 min before said release time and selling out in 10 secs...I suppose it makes sense to drop them a few mins before 11 though so their site doesn't crash....I'm just salty 
laugh.gif

hey at least it was better than the "kithstrike" online release they did with the mazarine blues, im still salty about that one haha...

I wasn't a huge fan of the mazarine blues, so I didn't even pay attention to their release, but I really really liked these Rose Golds...

I wasn't a huge fan of the mazarine blues, so I didn't even pay attention to their release, but I really really liked these Rose Golds...

This. I was really looking to break out of my typical Nike shell. I really like the Rose Golds. But congrats to everyone who got a pair

Well, I'm glad I'm not the only one that got it up the +@$ on this release. Lol. I've NEVER experienced a sell out that fast. That was incredible.

Back
Top Bottom