Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Last edited:
No full details yet... but I can share that the CmonWealth x Asics GLV will be dropping 9/20 as I was told this weekend..

No word on colors yet..

Should be floating around to other retailers who have upper tier Asics accounts.. so from my understanding if your store got some of the other collabs (i.e. - Ubiqs) they should get these...

Definitely excited to see them!

edit: this came from one of the managers...so its pretty credible..

Last edited:
No full details yet... but I can share that the CmonWealth x Asics GLV will be dropping 9/20 as I was told this weekend..

No word on colors yet..

Should be floating around to other retailers who have upper tier Asics accounts.. so from my understanding if your store got some of the other collabs (i.e. - Ubiqs) they should get these...

Definitely excited to see them!

edit: this came from one of the managers...so its pretty credible..
Commonwealth DC??

pretty stoked to see Cmonwealth doing a collab

just hoping it doesn't turn out looking like these other store collabs 
ohwell.gif

well damn my city finally doing something.

:nerd: 40 pairs for resale :nerd:  
Lol!

pretty stoked to see Cmonwealth doing a collab
just hoping it doesn't turn out looking like these other store collabs :\

I got high hopes too. We talked about what the motive was for picking the V. As many suspect Asics is pushing the V hard for collabs this year (with the exception for Kith with the KFEs and Euro shops who can use the GLIII)

I've actually seen the photos,the owner showed me photos of the samples on his phone. Tbh...they were pretty underwhelming imo, from what I remember there's two different color ways coming out and they were neutral colors ( I think it was a navy blue or grey and then a tan or brown pair). From what I remember, they were solid colorways. One thing he did stress was that he wanted to do something with the variations of the paneling of the shoes and also maybe some mention of materials? I believe the navy blue pair was an all suede? Don't get me wrong, Commonwealth has been a staple for the streetwear/sneaker community especially for the DMV area...this was just my opinion and I was trying to recall everything from memory. Maybe the shoes that actually come out are different from the ones I was shown. 

now that you mention it.. he did say there were going to be two drops/colors.. i was so excited to hear the news that I didn't ask for the material makeup and colors.. i should've..thanks for clarifying that.. I'm not from the DMV but it's one of my go-to spots when i'm in the area.. I've hiked from the Metro to Cmonwealth pretty much every time i've been in the area.. I hadn't been since it was "part" stussy store.. the manager guy reassured me that stussy is still heavy in there.. When i heard the news i was actually at the VA Beach store (first time visiting).

I'll be supporting by copping at least one of the drops (whichever i like the most)!

Back
Top Bottom