Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Do I have any choice if they dont want to refund the tax? sadface.. 
Yes, you have the choice of whether to purchase from them or not!
wink.gif

If you already bought, then no.  It is completely up to the retailer.  When you are in Europe making purchases, you can get the VAT refund directly at the airport before leaving.  Once you are back home and/or making purchases online, there is no such process that I'm aware of.

Last edited:
Well the Blooms were for $190 shipped ain't to be for sleeping on released day =/

Blooms were 157 shipped from kith. Scooped a pair for 145 on ebay few weeks ago. I'm a philly cat so I'm sure some of it is blind allegiance to ubiq, but they grew on me heavy.

I got a reply saying it is charged on every shoes in holland or something... sigh...
some uk sites charge a flat rate tax for all customers , no matter eu or non–eu. it surely depend on the retailers, so contact em before purchasing.

Are those two supposed to be limited or sth ?

Very few stores hold them in Europe ... Whats the official release date...?

Check your local footlocker. Just saw those recently released dark grey/royal GL 3s as well as the ones pictured below on sale for $39.99 each. Didn't ask about sizing but those prices aren't up online.

not feeling the execution of the colourway.  Do like that shade of pinky purple on the upper and laces though

I must be a complete heretic, 'cuz I just find the Alvins boring. They just look like a GR colorway. Now, I haven't held them in-hand, so the materials would probably sell me on them if I could see them up-close, but not for reseller prices. I love my Nippons, though, and after you apply the baby oil they look killer. I dunno, I just love weird, different stuff,and the Alvins just seem ho-hum.

/ducks from flying vegetables thrown by disgusted NT'ers

Nippons are underrated but do not come close to the OG Alvin's. Kasuri material is awesome though. The Alvin re-release has GR materials IMO. Lots if toebox pinching too.

I'm a fan of the Alvin color blocking and purple. I don't think there's a better asics purple colorway. Not even solebox. But, I respect your opinion.

Last edited:
VAT is usually refunded. UK sellers aren't required to refund. I know Fp doesn't. But I don't usually get VAT from others.

Back
Top Bottom