Asics Love?!? Where is it?

As clean as each side of the commonwealths look, i really don't think i can wear them and pull it off. I hope i'm gonna see a picture that's gonna make me want them again, but it's looking pretty unlikely.

Anyone know if the outdoor pack gonna drop in US? I need them and it's been a minute already
They haven't dropped stateside, but you can get them here if you're really itching for em:

http://www.sneakersnstuff.com/en/product/15941/asics-gel-lyte-iii

http://www.sneakersnstuff.com/en/product/15940/asics-gel-lyte-iii

Been patiently waiting myself..

<div class="quote-container" data-huddler-embed="/t/308314/asics-love-where-is-it/27060#post_21648795" data-huddler-embed-placeholder="falling <div class=" quote-block"="">

speaking of Vs....

undftd glv is coming.

the hanons will be my first pair of the epirus....that on-feet-pic really sold them to me ^^

85s are nice too, but i'm cool with my hanon "wildcats" 85s.....

Last edited:
Never rocked Epirus or 85s. Someone give me a heads up on sizing. Tank u!

ubiq gt cool are still available on ubiq site i think. U can prob even get them on sale somewhere
Maybe "track down" was the wrong choice of words, didn't mean to compare to embers in terms of scarcity. Been watching a pair of the Ubiqs on ebay under retail but still haven't pounced. Thinking I can get them down closer to 100.

very interested in what undftd can do with the GLV. judging from their past runner collabs with NB I'm just hoping they will use more neutral  color schemes and simple blocking. IMO they sometimes always go a little over the top with their runner collabs. 

If i'm not mistaken is this UNDFTD's first time collabing with Asics? Can't really recall a collab from them tbh. 

UNDFTDs will be copped.

GOAT street wear brand next to Stussy and Preme. I have no problem supporting them.

FInally received my Offspring GLV from bait, shipping was horribly slow, but man these are crazy in person, the quality of materials is nuts.

My first pair of Asics too.

FInally received my Offspring GLV from bait, shipping was horribly slow, but man these are crazy in person, the quality of materials is nuts.

aw man, you set the bar real high on your first pair.

congrats

lol its good to know, ive been wanting some for years but never got around to trying for any of the RF and shop collabs.

Two of my buddys have gotten me up to speed on the asics/sauconys/new balance tho and i must say theres some pretty awesome stuff theyre putting out, chances are ill be grabbing a lot more in the near future, but those resale prices kill me....

lol its good to know, ive been wanting some for years but never got around to trying for any of the RF and shop collabs.

Two of my buddys have gotten me up to speed on the asics/sauconys/new balance tho and i must say theres some pretty awesome stuff theyre putting out, chances are ill be grabbing a lot more in the near future, but those resale prices kill me....
Seems like there is a never ending stream of collabs these days. You might as well look ahead and try to grab new stuff at retail instead of getting older releases for resale prices. 

Unless you really want an older release and think its worth it of course.

Last edited:
Seems like there is a never ending stream of collabs these days. You might as well look ahead and try to grab new stuff at retail instead of getting older releases for resale prices. 

Honestly i dont need any of the older collabs bad enough to justify the prices.

I wish i wouldve grabbed either the sages or desert roses a few weeks ago, but got the hanon to look forward to (epirus model).

aw man, you set the bar real high on your first pair.

congrats

Yeah he's gonna be really dissappointed at some future releases lol

yea...not many on that level.
Sho nuff.  He saved the best for first. 
roll.gif

I definitely agree with this. Look forward....don't go broke on the past.

The only thing for me is, whats up with the blue pair in the pack, did anyone grab those? I feel like one is so awesome and the other shoe in the pack is pretty underwhelming.

And thanks for the advice on sticking to future releases, what else is on the horizon besides the Glover pack?

Back
Top Bottom