Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Do the Sages run smaller compared to the Embers? I'm a comfortable 10 in flyknits and my Sages in size 10 are a little snug for my liking. Wondering if it'll be alright to grab a 10.5 for the Embers?

I second what mykoh was saying. Materials are just a little thicker than the all suede of the embers.

sages aren't necessarily smaller, rather their more snug. Length is the same as other GLVs, but the new mesh tongue on the sages makes it a tighter fit. I'd go with your normal GLV size for the embers.
I second what mykoh was saying. Materials are just a little thicker than the all suede of the embers.
Alright thanks guys! Wasn't feeling the Embers at first but after seeing multiple pictures, they're really starting to grow on me. I'm assuming the midsole creases don't look as bad on the Embers thanks to the dark speckled midsole that sorta camouflage it? 

Alright thanks guys! Wasn't feeling the Embers at first but after seeing multiple pictures, they're really starting to grow on me. I'm assuming the midsole creases don't look as bad on the Embers thanks to the dark speckled midsole that sorta camouflage it? 
no one notices the creases except weirdos and ants

we need dates for these jawns so I know how much ramen and spam I'ma have to eat and for how long.

cmnwlth, cncpts, undftd, sns, bdga. sheesh.
roll.gif

those rudolph sagas look more like the cncpts GL5 than those soccer cleats do to the undftds lol...but different strokes for different folks

I see what your saying billy blue ^^ I am not big on the colors used. but i definitely like the approach to the concept. cant wait to see some on feet pics. xmas pack or collab those gl5s better release

Those nk2.0 glvs are copped x2 :smokin

I'm thinking about selling my gl3 NK2.0 so these would be necessary

Back
Top Bottom