Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I was only an hour late and missed out on a 9.5 lol. Oh well, maybe another place will stock these and have 9.5 that's easy to grab. If not, oh well, I spend enough on shoes anyway...

I picked my up at Foot Action.  Not contesting they're exclusives, but they had several pairs at the Gulf Gate FA in Houston. I only got them when they were on sale. Used my military and they ended up being $35, maybe a little less. The GL3s are rare to find in Houston, at least for me. The GL3s that didn't sell at that Gulf Gate store were sent to a store just outside of North Houston

True, true, footlocker umbrella exclusive haha

Please release your 9.5s, sirs, if you're holding them in your cart 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Pretty anxious to see how these look in hand and on foot. I went full circle on whether to buy these. Initial teasers looked good, then someone came out with some Grimace purple pics, then they looked better again. Hope these don't disappoint. I need some blue kicks.

i told yall you would cop.... in a few days we'll hear: "wanted to see these in hand first and i'm so glad i copped. the materials!" 

im mad i went tts on the lagoons . they run real big and i have wide foot . bwood u went down .5 ?

I went tts and they for mine and they fit good.

My other sagas I have to go a half down.

The materials on the lagoons are much thicker than the other sagas that I have.

Back
Top Bottom