Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I got shipping confirmation for Geminis about 1.5 hrs ago. Got an email from Commonwealth and UPS. Scheduled for Thursday in Illinois.

@Cmonbeeazy  = Commonwealth in case you didn't know 
laugh.gif

Very much so regretting ooping embers lol. And then passing for $230 on resale. Can't find em for a good price, I deff prefer them over pistachios.

now that i have both, i say the phoenix/pistachios are definitely the better of the two..

the embers are solid and safe..i love them

the sand/tan on the pistachio pair is really dope.. and the green and purple make a great combo.. definitely an unlikely color scheme but it works

the suede on both pairs is ridiculous.. Cncpts killed these..

always that the grey pair were the phoenix/embers....and pistachios were just pistachios...but who cares...haha

always that the grey pair were the phoenix/embers....and pistachios were just pistachios...but who cares...haha

grey pair was always just the embers.. grey and red for the coal and flames..the green laces were to represent the hottest part of the fire..

the green pair was debated to be just a random colorway or a part of the theme..(pistachio / phoenix)

now that i have both, i say the phoenix/pistachios are definitely the better of the two..

the embers are solid and safe..i love them

the sand/tan on the pistachio pair is really dope.. and the green and purple make a great combo.. definitely an unlikely color scheme but it works

the suede on both pairs is ridiculous.. Cncpts killed these..
I need a 13 in these phoenix - slept on them and now im regretting bad

did packer ever end up receiving the offsprings? remember a bit back ppl saying that their shipment was still not received. 

Back
Top Bottom