Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Just stay TTS … i´m wearing the same size in my Gel III, and Gel V. Only with the Gt-2 and GT-Cool i regularely go down for half of a size. But only for comfort reasons, in general they seem quite TTS to me, too … 
ahh i've done that before. Going tts will fit fine for me, but length wise, but width, Damn my pinkie toe get bruised and hurts after 2-3 hours of wear. I've got fat flat feets, even 10.5 in the KFEs initially seemed to fit well, but the moment i step out of home, its crushes my pinkie toe

ahh i've done that before. Going tts will fit fine for me, but length wise, but width, Damn my pinkie toe get bruised and hurts after 2-3 hours of wear. I've got fat flat feets, even 10.5 in the KFEs initially seemed to fit well, but the moment i step out of home, its crushes my pinkie toe
i've got flat wide feet and i go up for gl3s rather have a little extra length than not enough width

Last edited:
Wow what a way to wake up, these are one of the last colabs I'm after and have been going back and forth with myself for a few months now to grab a pair on eBay for $350-400. Man I'm glad I waited!

The teal dragons are ugly to me....and with all the heat that is out/coming out....these are no where near the radar.

Hunting for pistachio's at no rape pricing....then waiting for those red and tan saga's in the xmas pack

The teal dragons are ugly to me....and with all the heat that is out/coming out....these are no where near the radar.

Hunting for pistachio's at no rape pricing....then waiting for those red and tan saga's in the xmas pack

Different strokes for different folks. Personally I'm tired of the glv, we've seen endless amounts of colabs with it this year. Those sagas from the Christmas pack do look good though, along with the snowman gliii or whatever it's being called.

Different strokes for different folks. Personally I'm tired of the glv, we've seen endless amounts of colabs with it this year. Those sagas from the Christmas pack do look good though, along with the snowman gliii or whatever it's being called.
Yep they do.  I like the green and orange gl3s too.  But i got to prioritize there is sooooooo much out that i want right now 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom