Asics Love?!? Where is it?

laugh.gif
lets not exaggerate. You don't even have tolike wt shoes but no way is the Gemini better than what the dunks.
They are to me... Geminis >>>> WTD, WTL, WTK etc...
WT anything are usually disgusting IMO. 

just got my pair today of the commons. the mismatch colors you can barely notice on the foot, 3m laces they came with is a must it makes the sneaker pop little bit more

fair enough...maybe terrible is a strong word.  i just look at what could've been if they didn't mismatch...its just bad execution imo

fair enough...maybe terrible is a strong word.  i just look at what could've been if they didn't mismatch...its just bad execution imo
Yeah but the mismatch is the whole story and makes them unique. There should be a balance between the aesthetics and the story for a good collab imo. Without the mismatch it'd be too Fieg-esque.

Right I get the 'Concept' but atleast let us pick one pair with one colorway or another colorway/different materials that is the opposite, I like the colors just couldnt stomach the material mismatch. I am too OCD

You guys sure are quick with that restock lol

Even thought it looks like a FSR, most aren't available on checkout...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom