Asics Love?!? Where is it?

[if gte mso 9]><xml> <o:OfficeDocumentSettings> <o:AllowPNG/> </o:OfficeDocumentSettings></xml><![endif][if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:TrackMoves>false</w:TrackMoves> <w:TrackFormatting/> <w:tongue:unctuationKerning/> <w:DrawingGridHorizontalSpacing>18 pt</w:DrawingGridHorizontalSpacing> <w:DrawingGridVerticalSpacing>18 pt</w:DrawingGridVerticalSpacing> <w:DisplayHorizontalDrawingGridEvery>0</w:DisplayHorizontalDrawingGridEvery> <w:DisplayVerticalDrawingGridEvery>0</w:DisplayVerticalDrawingGridEvery> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> <w:DontAutofitConstrainedTables/> <w:DontVertAlignInTxbx/> </w:Compatibility> </w:WordDocument></xml><![endif][if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="276"> </w:LatentStyles></xml><![endif][if gte mso 10]><style> /* Style Definitions */table.MsoNormalTable{mso-style-name:"Table Normal";mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0;mso-tstyle-colband-size:0;mso-style-noshow:yes;mso-style-parent:"";mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;mso-para-margin-top:0in;mso-para-margin-right:0in;mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt;mso-para-margin-left:0in;mso-pagination:widow-orphan;font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Times New Roman";mso-ascii-font-family:Cambria;mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin;mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast;mso-hansi-font-family:Cambria;mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;}</style><![endif]StartFragment

One of my favs for the year – praying I can get my true size on the wider release. 

EndFragment

One thing I wish they'd done on the Geminis is use the bandana's constellation design on the insoles. Would've been a nice touch.

I would have to agree with you in this. Either that or on the tee at least. Wednesday cant come any quicker..all these photos got me hyped. Nice pics guys :smokin

Can this colorway be found anywhere now?

ASICS-Gel-Lyte-V-Fall-Preview.jpg

Regretting holding off on them and now they're not even on eBay (at least in my size)

Appreciate any help.

Can't believe I passed on these when they came out. Real nice :smokin

Same here! So happy that i finally found them in DS only 15 euros over retail yesterday - though 0.5 above my size ... but it should work with a GLV!
Very curious about the "in-person-look"...

Last edited:
I'm currently kicking myself because I forgot about an auction I was bidding on and somebody got embers for 140 shipped.

On a related note, if anyone knows where a size 13 in the embers could be found at a reasonable price, I'd be eternally grateful.

I'm currently kicking myself because I forgot about an auction I was bidding on and somebody got embers for 140 shipped.

On a related note, if anyone knows where a size 13 in the embers could be found at a reasonable price, I'd be eternally grateful.
I was watching the same ones, someone got a nice deal
happy.gif
I want those phoenix/pistachios though

Probably gonna go with the white flats TGWO lace but trying some rounds from rose gold and sage.

[emoji]128077[/emoji] or [emoji]128078[/emoji]

I have yet to see other laces look good in these. I would stick to stock. The whites that came in the box aren't from that shoe and look bad in them. Wish they had purple flats.

Back
Top Bottom