Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Christmas is up and that's great, but where's that outdoors pack for the U.S. Need them greens and the tans.

^^ I wanted the tans too but doesn't look like they're gonna make it here. I've seen a few sellers on the bay though I think they could prob be had for 150ish

Yeah the 125 price tag made me hesitate too. I'll wait it out too.

Those red sagas tho.. Really tempted.

Rather not have a lurker grab it before someone who really wants it. PM me if you want the 8.5 link. First person to PM gets it.

:smh: at the $125 gl3 GRs.... Hopefully they're cheaper elsewhere, or go on sale.

Asic's head is getting big, wanting some serious loot for some  GRs 
roll.gif

Not too sure they're able to play those game quite as well as Nike either. 

Well Asics ... know what can do on this one till I can use my discount ...

Last edited:
All these pics of the Offsprings :smh:

Bedridden with a cold the weekend they released so wasn't able to pick them up at Bait

$125 ain't that bad. Nothing compared to what nike charges for their retro sneakers

$125 ain't that bad. Nothing compared to what nike charges for their retro sneakers
Maybe not, but when you're speaking in relative terms such as the $85 I'm used to paying for Asics, not counting my military $125 is a nice hike. Hell,  ike 3/5 pairs of the GRs I got were $35-$40 after they went on sale and my discount added. I like Asics quite a bit, but I also don't wear them near as often as Nike either. Just speaking for myself, I know many, probably of the same opinion as yourself. And there's definitely nothing wrong with that. 

The "ain't that bad" attitude towards price hikes is what makes it easy for these companies to keep raising prices...

A lot of people move over to these brands to switch it up a bit from Nike and their price hike/lower quality shenanigans.

The "ain't that bad" attitude towards price hikes is what makes it easy for these companies to keep raising prices...

A lot of people move over to these brands to switch it up a bit from Nike and their price hike/lower quality shenanigans.

Agree. Seems like a lot of brands are hiking prices lately.

Back
Top Bottom