Asics Love?!? Where is it?

For the Vegas bros, Commonwealth x GLV "Gemini" in store at Feature at 11am this Saturday.

If pairs remain, they'll post on Instagram about phone orders.

Doesn't pinrolling date back decades? I thought it was just becoming popular again thanks to the convergence of the skinny jean and runner trends.
Yeap, I'm 38 now, we were pinrolling in elementary, mid to late 80's. It prolly dates back even further than that.

30 here and we were pin rolling in the early 90s still although we called it pegging. I think up until 3rd or 4th grade I still did it

For you youngins we called it Tight-Rolling back in the Mid-Late 80s, i cant imagine doing it at 38....:D

Exactly. I'm 34, pin rolled as a youning in the late 80's (not knowing any better). Couldn't FATHOM doing it now as a GROWN adult. It's bad ENOUGH that I have more sneakers than most women i know have SHOES at this age.

just picked it up from bait, quality about the same as the first release. sorry for the bad lighting and iphone pic.

just picked it up from bait, quality about the same as the first release. sorry for the bad lighting and iphone pic.

I've never seen a pair in person but from the pics I've seen, sometimes the "dragon" red looks like bright red, and sometimes it looks like dark pink, which hue is it closer to?

I wish the Undefeateds didn't have speckles on the white part of the midsole and only on the orange portion. Other than that, they're crazy nice.

Exactly. I'm 34, pin rolled as a youning in the late 80's (not knowing any better). Couldn't FATHOM doing it now as a GROWN adult. It's bad ENOUGH that I have more sneakers than most women i know have SHOES at this age.
For you youngins we called it Tight-Rolling back in the Mid-Late 80s, i cant imagine doing it at 38....
happy.gif
haha, for sure...not that I would ever think I could get away it it now, only just that I did when it was in style, for my age then.

Hope the undefeated get release everywhere else. Hate their website and hate going to their store.....

All yaw pinrollers been doing it longer than two years though? DOUBT It. (and i'm not counting Euros who've been doing it for a while).

Im curious, if the point is to show off your kicks, why not get denim joggers? or tapered jeans? I'm genuinely curious... 

And i wear joggers (with the sweatcuff only) as the versatility allows them to be worn even in less casual/slightly more dressy environment (maybe the club, a dinner at  a nice restaurant, etc).

But I'm not sure that pinrolling has the ability to transcend different environments and dressier situations. Like what do yo guys do then? just wear the jeans at regular opening? I know that has to burn/hurt... With the right fit/leg opening in jeans (which i would guess many pinrollers dont have, hence the need to pinroll), one can still show off the shoes and not tarnish the intended look of high quality denim/selvedge (more than one cuff roll, bunched up artificial bagginess at your ankles). IE with the CORRECT fit in denim, there's no "need" to pinroll... 

I can't see myself pinrolling a $150+ pair of selvedge, not sure how you guys do it. That said, do YOU, enjoy em, i hope they help yaw bag chicks/yambs. 

On that note, time to put on the flamesuit.
no burns, no flame suit needed. i think you're giving yourself a little more credit toward being an ******* than you're actually being. 

ive worn pin rolled jeans to all sorts of meeting...no issue. 

im not sure i understand why you would have an issue with pin rolling any quality denim. wouldn't be the same as cuffing? 

bait shipped my dragons due in wednesday

didnt get an email though had to log into my account and seen its already in transit

Why are we discussing how people wear their pants? I think pinrolling looks kinda cool on some people and looks goofy on others. Style is what you make of it. But back to the kicks, those undefeated's are niiiice. wish there was no speckle but cant wait for some on feet pics

Back
Top Bottom