Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Might have to scoop these if they come to North America. My triple black GLiii have taken a beating over the years.  They still look good, but they need a break lol.  Also, I prefer the "leather" toebox over the nylon on my pair.

Last edited:
Tired question, I'm sure, but I'm thinking bout coppin' the black and white GLIIIs from END. At what dollar figure are you generally hit with customs fees to the US? I feel like it's typically either $200+ or $250+ but I don't remember atm.

Sorry for the obnoxious inquiry.

no size 11 
ohwell.gif

Tired question, I'm sure, but I'm thinking bout coppin' the black and white GLIIIs from END. At what dollar figure are you generally hit with customs fees to the US? I feel like it's typically either $200+ or $250+ but I don't remember atm.

Sorry for the obnoxious inquiry.
anything after $200 

Koyo's came in today and my word they are beautiful. Best V this year easily. Gutted I missed the TGWO release for the box! The insoles are special!

I have all the V this year. Koyos and Offsprings are tied. im torn.
The Offsprings pop more in my opinion.  Koyos need something else to set the shoe off.  They looked better in pics than in person altho that perf toe is fire 

The Offsprings pop more in my opinion.  Koyos need something else to set the shoe off.  They looked better in pics than in person altho that perf toe is fire 
I disagree... Offsprings are sick but they don't pop more, colors are faded....and Koyos look way better in person than in pictures IMO.

Last edited:

koyo's pop is the amount of subtle details of the shoe.

its funny...sages and RGs are at the bottom of my list.

I think I like the brazil V better the sages.

Back
Top Bottom