Asics Love?!? Where is it?

FOH... they come with an iphone??
indifferent.gif
 ?

I wonder if the all black & white instore Kithstrikes will ever make it online, maybe the numbers are too low for them to even bother 

Xmas pack should be easy cop, super GRs, but difficult to say bc every foot is different but in my case I'm same sz in J's and sagas and I go up .5 in GL3.  Sagas are wider than GL3s and GL5s for that matter.  Hope that helps!
thanks man, since this will be my first asics purchase since i was a kid.. do these normally drop at FnL or Eastbay...or am i going to have a harder time going about this. Asics website?

thanks man, since this will be my first asics purchase since i was a kid.. do these normally drop at FnL or Eastbay...or am i going to have a harder time going about this. Asics website?
  journeys had them up for preorder for a while but took them down recently.  Quickstrike FL has them up for preorder + $10 shipping.  Retail appears to be $125 for the GL3 and $115 for the Sagas last i saw.

Asics web site does not sell retro models.

NP dude. FNL will have these a few weeks after everyone else has them.  They always drop GL3s late, not sure why.  Dont fret, these will be EVERYWHERE.  Stay posted here, ppl will let us know when they drop in smaller retailers too.  Not many ppl want to pay $125 for these so I think they will sit for a little bit too.

Last edited:

3m flat laces from **************. Didn't have og laces. Finally found some laces that I could wear these with. They match perfect with the 3m pods at the side toe.

Last edited:
Anyone know a spot to find the GL 3s (navy/ light grey) in a size 13? I tried PYS and Ebay w/ no luck. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Back
Top Bottom