Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Anybody in Las Vegas? trying to see what the situation is like there. I dont know how early I need to be for the false flags

So it appears that Undftds are nubuck and not leather. Saw a real pic and they're actually not shiny like most pics would suggest.

Guess ur pair was last pair for him to ship out an the bodega employee got a lil to happy he was done literally !!!!!!!

An solefly Anit ever droppin there's if they doooo it'll be when we least expect so site does t crash

Guess ur pair was last pair for him to ship out an the bodega employee got a lil to happy he was done literally !!!!!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif

I emailed them.. Let's see what their customer service is about

better not be there last pair my second pair hasn't even been shipped yet, nor have i heard back from them with the email i sent. 

those hypebeast pics are kind of whack to be honest.  Besides the first pic the combat gear, they all look very amateurish and pixelated. Not sure if that's the effect they were going for but I think pics could have been done up a lot better. Either way, they will be copped!

Looks like sneaker politic getting the bodegas sizes 9-13 so good news for a few of you needing that bigger sizes...

Looks like sneaker politic getting the bodegas sizes 9-13 so good news for a few of you needing that bigger sizes...

Yes definitely good news. But, sadly, size 12 wasn't produced [emoji]128546[/emoji]

But it looks like I should be ok with 12.5, so not as bummed.

That on foot shot of the UNDFTD looks great, wow.

Walter..

They're def not all nubuck. toe cap leather with the side panels being nubuck. Which that contrasting material is what makes them awesome. My homie sent me a pic of them actually in hand . Look beautiful under natural light.

They're def not all nubuck. toe cap leather with the side panels being nubuck. Which that contrasting material is what makes them awesome. My homie sent me a pic of them actually in hand . Look beautiful under natural light.
no they are all nubuck. 

Back
Top Bottom