Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Kind of disappointed but still, its only January. Out of the three the Commonwealth pair is fire and I don't even like brown shoes. Materials look on point

Last edited:
I really like the white sock liner... Colorblocking is well done imo...The whole shoe is sick to me... 

Yeah, don't get me wrong, the white liner makes it look nice. It's just not practical. Gonna be harder to keep clean (especially having a dog in the house)

Here's a better pic of those commonwealths, oh and I'm def feeling those concepts gl3 too. Except I wish both sides were silver instead of one side gold and other silver.

Speaking of Sneakerfreaker, anyone know where I can get the magazine in the states online? Don't wanna wait a month orderin from them

I agree with everyone, the color transition from the back heel tab to the toe box is smooth and fresh. HAL nice execution. 

Wow commonwealths look amazing, materials look really nice. I much prefer these over the geminis. I love the theme on the HAL but im still on the fence, need better shots of em.

Anyone seen GLV Atomic Blue (9.5) for low lately? Thinking of using them as the base for a custom.

damn those da vincis are fire. I really wasn't feeling the geminis because of that L and R shoe... but with this cw commonwealth really nailed it. and talking about brown shoes... there is something about dalis that I don't like but the da vinci is how I would execute a brown shoe :D

Da vincis pre order is up on ebay if these release anytime after May I have no chance of getting these. Dont know if should bite the bullet and pre order.

Back
Top Bottom