Asics Love?!? Where is it?

^Mine was a U.S. address....matched CC info & I still got a message saying "there are no shipping methods available for your cart or destination". Guess I'll catch the WW release

Probably dropped PP after the Rose fiasco. Assuming irritated customers were trying to file claims based on the twitter replies going on around then.

Passed on the concepts earlier. Hope whoever wanted them got thiers. Looked like there was a lot of pairs via SM.

Now lets see what this Solefly site looks like  in a few min.

now that we're seeing better pics of them damn them ***** look so dope i like how the medial side has the white patent leather 3m looks really good with white midsole....have to admit this was a dope release

The CNCPTs release today was likely the worst release I ever attended. Considering that it was 19 degrees out tonight, they should have canned the Traphouse gimmick after about an hour and actually let their customers in and out. It took over 5 hours to sell to about 175 customers. They let two people in at a time. People copped on their phones and abandoned the line. 

Last edited:
you guys act like it was a bad thing 
laugh.gif

anyone else have checkout trouble on cncpts? my card was declined twice. Had to settle for sz 10.5, no 11
mine declined like 10 times and I tried different cards...  gave up after like 20 mins.  Dunno what the problem is
Was reading on twitter and I guess several people were having issues. Cncpts was responding that their shopify security system was being very harsh when authenticating cards today. They will have it fixed for next release.

The CNCPTs release today was likely the worst release I ever attended. Considering that it was 19 degrees out tonight, they should have canned the Traphouse gimmick after about an hour and actually let their customers in and out. It took over 5 hours to sell to about 175 customers. They let two people in at a time. People copped on their phones and abandoned the line. 
"you can plan a pretty picnic..." 

kind of like crack heads.. Waiting in such conditions for their fix

An odd side note, one of the workers at CNCPTS came out and saw a dude in a "Just Us" hat. He did not have kind words for him. Even threw something in his face. 

What's beef?

An odd side note, one of the workers at CNCPTS came out and saw a dude in a "Just Us" hat. He did not have kind words for him. Even threw something in his face. 

What's beef?
I ended up sitting in my car for periods at a time and waiting it out. I still can't feel my toes. 
that's kind of.. Ignorant? Dude was there supporting their brand too why be like that

Back
Top Bottom