Asics Love?!? Where is it?

SNS anyone?
here....i grabbed my size, but damn that ghost code was random. wish i knew about it too lol, but o well the total price shipped from Sweden is still less than the retail cost of a glv collab in the US
laugh.gif
. Anyway, im on 2 hrs of sleep bc i set an alarm to wake up so im out.

Last edited:
Got a payment notification from PayPal, but my screen has been stuff on the "Your payment were successful and we are now creating your order" for a while now.
eyes.gif
same happened to me. You'll get the email soon. I'm bout to text you

Got a payment notification from PayPal, but my screen has been stuff on the "Your payment were successful and we are now creating your order" for a while now.
eyes.gif
Same here but received a confirmation email from SNS 2 minutes after PayPal.

Got an error thru PayPal transaction but got email confirmation from sns and a transaction on PayPal record. Hopefully it really got thru

My order went thru  and the money has been taken out of my account but   im waiting for a confirmation email.   hope i get em

Got an error thru PayPal transaction but got email confirmation from sns and a transaction on PayPal record. Hopefully it really got thru
Same for me when checking out on mobile. Got the pp error/ page crash but both the SNS and PP transaction emails came though. 

I copped the 8 ball last night  and i wanted the tweed  but could only get the  tiger,  i hope it went thru

Wtf I just got a cancellation notice shortly after I got my paypal confirmation. Anyone else? And I thought I was bummed about the $15

$144 shipped from Northern Europe to North America
$175 shipped for any other Gel Lyte V collab within the contiguous United States
$31 cheaper !!
No brainer

$144 shipped from Northern Europe to North America
$175 shipped for any other Gel Lyte V collab within the contiguous United States
$31 cheaper !!
No brainer
Concepts was $185 for me yesterday and this for 159 shipped from Sweden.

Back
Top Bottom