Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Congrats to those who got thru on Night Havens.

I managed to cook on that size 10. Stoked but not banking on anything until they are in hand. Pray they didn't over sell.

Glad this release is finally over though.

Congrats to those who got thru on Night Havens.

I managed to cook on that size 10. Stoked but not banking on anything until they are in hand. Pray they didn't over sell.

Glad this release is finally over though.
I HATE YOU I HOP YOU DI....i mean yayayay congratz :] lmao im totally kidding though im glad someone on here got my size 

im just annoyed that i got all the way upto submitting the order and then being told inventory issues. 

im just annoyed that i got all the way upto submitting the order and then being told inventory issues. 

Same here! Hate that! I mean I carted them at least give me a chance to add my information especially since I couldn't create and account ahead of time.

i've never had any asics but a few of the new season pairs are catching my attention. i've tried the GL3 in store in the previous season mustard color, size 43. just wondering if GLVs would be the same size for me. are the GL3s and GLVs sized differently?

Same size brother

can't believe I scored 9.5 Solefly
pimp.gif

at least when i submitted the order they stopped it from going through i would have been upset if it went through with just socks.

Size 12s going 900+ on ebay ... I might be able to get some good trades if I don't like these. 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom