Asics Love?!? Where is it?

wow they cancelled your order? thats effed up 
indifferent.gif

it would have been fine if they didnt wait 6 days to tell me they over sold

Thank you @mtvtn, super fast shipping and great communication plus on top of that gave me $5 off my next order. You guys are great, and these shoes are really nice in person nice materials for a GR.

Last edited:
Thank you @mtvtn, super fast shipping and great communication plus on top of that gave me $5 off my next order. You guys are great, and these shoes are really nice in person nice materials for a GR.
How those fitting? Last pair of 2015 GR Asics I got felt tighter (length wise) than normal. I usually get TTS 9.5s, but I have a feeling I may need to move to the 10s like my GL3s...

Last edited:
You guys can keep the vday glv, those red Gt 2 look great. They have a saint alfred 1500 sort of feel to them im deff going to pick them up.

almost FSR of the Ubiq GT Cools for right under $75..

http://nrml.ca/store/asics-gt-cool-grape-leaf-black.html
Anyone with experience with GT Cools care to chime in on their fit? I vaguely recall TTS. As reference, I can wear a 9.5 in GL3s, but I like a little room extra room in the toebox, so I go with a size 10 99% of the time. With 9.5s, my toes are usuall at the very end with not spacing.

Additionally, anyone ever order from the States from NRML? I never have and don't want any surprises ...

Anyone with experience with GT Cools care to chime in on their fit? I vaguely recall TTS. As reference, I can wear a 9.5 in GL3s, but I like a little room extra room in the toebox, so I go with a size 10 99% of the time. With 9.5s, my toes are usuall at the very end with not spacing.

Additionally, anyone ever order from the States from NRML? I never have and don't want any surprises ...

I would go with a size 10 then.

How those fitting? Last pair of 2015 GR Asics I got felt tighter (length wise) than normal. I usually get TTS 9.5s, but I have a feeling I may need to move to the 10s like my GL3s...

I went with my normal size 11 and they are fine. What was the last GR you copped?

I would go with a size 10 then.
How those fitting? Last pair of 2015 GR Asics I got felt tighter (length wise) than normal. I usually get TTS 9.5s, but I have a feeling I may need to move to the 10s like my GL3s...
I went with my normal size 11 and they are fine. What was the last GR you copped?
Thanks. And repped both for the quick responses. I got those ^^^ I like them, but they only seem to fit comfortably with Stance socks. With the liner, I don't like wearing Stance and GLVs. I'm kinda high maintenance. I want the shoe to fit correctly without having to wear certain socks, removing insoles, adding insoles, etc.

Last edited:
Those are a definite get for me. Commonwealth is 2/2. Props to them.
QFT

I like that their collabs are bit more subtle, too. I'm all about nice materials and clean color blocking. I just can't get down with that "What the" bozo colors and such.

Last edited:
Yeah, they're legit. They just use the slow Canada Post mail, so my order sat in US customs for like a week, waiting to be cleared. Didn't have to pay any fees though.

commonwealths da vinci's are #1 GLV undisputed and also one of the best colorways to come out in a long time. Just WOW
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom