Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Have these hit stateside yet?
those are clean af.....smh still waiting on my 8balls

Have these hit stateside yet?

You like em? Ive been hearing they arent as nice in person...got me nervous for my pair.
they're very nice, are they the best ones? prob not.  but it was a huge year for GLV's.  these are def different though.  fwiw, my wife gave the approval for these too.  initially, she saw them and was like 'ewww'.  then she picked them up and said, 'oh these are pretty cool' 

These are pretty nice in person
smokin.gif
Yes, they are gorgeous. Initially they didn't appeal to me, but when I saw them in person I had to have 'em. Materials and color blocking is on point. Only thing that bugs me a little about these is the grey on the back of the midsole. Otherwise a great looking shoe. I can't wait to get mine from my homie who looked out because they didn't have them in an 8 at FeatureLV. Now if only he'd ship them already! I'm waiting on 3 pairs of shoes right now and it's killing me.

Anybody know of any sites that might have the hanon northern liites still? I see the glovers occasionally so I figured I'd ask. Im sad I passed back then.

Got these and the vdays in yesterday. Never really complain about quality but this is kinda funny. Waves are blown out on the right shoe. Still gonna beat up.

Got these and the vdays in yesterday. Never really complain about quality but this is kinda funny. Waves are blown out on the right shoe. Still gonna beat up.

^^ I've seen that before on collabs Lol. That's Asics for ya, no shoe is perfect
The people that make the knock offs of collabs have better quality control. Never seen a pair with the waves like that. I hope I never do.

Good looks, homie. Repped, too. I was gonna pass on these at $110-$120, but that far under retail, I copped.
I don't know how he does it, but that eBay seller always has some good stuff below retail. I've bought some stuff from him several times before and he's 100% legit. Just thought I'd add some reassurance

Damn, i want mine bad. did the pre-order w Craze, got a tracking number last week, it still hasn't been scanned :smh:

Same here, ordered another pair on rise last weekend just to make sure I had them for Valentine's Day. The ones from rise are already in the mail, no updates from craze.

you can add me to the list. No update on the ups tracking website, wanted to use it this saturday. Probably never going to order from Craze anymore.

You guys aren't the only ones, read a few complaints over on the Diadora thread as well. Best to avoid that store altogether, if not for pre-orders at least.

Read back a few pages when Craze was being put on blast, and the owner came in to defend the shop, acting like he was a customer 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom