Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I may have to retract my statement about the packaging...ish looks kinda dope

http://ps941.com/
Count me in as a person that has done a complete 180. The packing is nice, but those shoes look official in those pics. Let the sizing questions begin! I'll start.
tongue.gif
 Y'all going .5 down from your normal GL3 sizing because of the liner? 
happy.gif

Going to be real disappointed if they are only in store. Was hype from the first pics, and the packaging put them over a lot for me.

Packaging is siiiiiiick but it the only thing I like
Tho the pics have made them look nicer they aren't for me was never a big fan of them. But that's just me and my taste. Hope those who really want get!!

I'm sure I'm a filter victim right now but the unfiltered pics always had the flat greys in. The whites really make them pop for me.

want those socks to match , some one said before with the leather sock liner is every one going with there gl5 sizing or going down .5?

I was super stoked for the Packers..

Then I saw unfiltered pics and realized its the same suede used on the copper heads = PASS

no way all of those accessories will be included in $160 especially for the online release
and i hate when these stores especially cncpts put so much efforts or money on packaging.

simple asics box please and lemme save some $
wait on the global release then.

i dont think this jig filter is as bad as kith's, but people still gonna be disappointed when its not the same color as these new pics

BAIT  @BaitMeCom

Packer Shoes x Asics Gel Lyte III "Dirty Buck" available 3/7 at all BAIT locations via in-store raffle only

Enter the raffle in-store at any of the BAIT locations today through Friday 3/6. A valid form of ID is required. Winners notified Fri. night

Last edited:
what are these miami pack GL3s I just saw premier tweet? They look kind of cool

Last edited:
Would anyone be willing to hold me down on the special packaging for the Packer collab for retail + shipping? I live in Oregon and not sure who's doing an online release yet & want them packaging isn't a necessity for me but would be nice to have. Anyway if you'd be willing to do me the favor pm me and we can work out the details. Thanks in advance

Im a sucker for good packaging, too bad the shoes arent that good. I wont fall prey to the filter effect.

Packer instore packing is dope. I don't think I would ever buy shoes for it's packaging and I always attempt to keep everything that comes with the **** I get. Antique shopping with my parents for og transformers taught me to keep the damn box and all the accessories haha.

Time to try for dem Packers. Still not feeling the sole, but the colors of the uppers are cool.

Back
Top Bottom