Asics Love?!? Where is it?

It looks quite different from the leaked picture. Hope that top part is brighter navy like below?
gold stripes vs silver stripes..meh... 
sick.gif

If you have any beaters with that issue, maybe give Mr. Clean Magic Eraser a whirl. I know that thing works wonders. Again, try on beaters. I've used them on the soles of my shoes, but they weren't near any fabric.
GOod Looks,  Never thought about that but I'll take that into consideration. 
Shoes will start to yellow over time wherever white plastic or white soles happens to jordans over time. Can't stop it
And Yeah thats so true.. which sucks but I honestly felt that I did something to speed up that reaction from letting outside and other stuff because my Flamingo pair which is a slight darker shade of grey compared to the Miami's is still fresh and in its ordinary color. 

Didn't they say no later releases at other stores?
Commonwealth clearly said 500 pairs and no other stores will get it. They even called it "WORLD EXCLUSIVE", but I am not sure if i can trust it considering all the circumstances.

Last edited:
Commonwealth clearly said 500 pairs and no other stores will get it. They even called it "WORLD EXCLUSIVE", but I am not sure if i can trust it considering all the circumstances.
we'll find out soon enough

They also said the Gemini was 'exclusively available' only at commonwealth....
True, but I dont think they mentioned something extreme like 'worldwide exclusive' or 'no releases in other stores'. Also, I don't clearly recall but they dropped it on their store first then other stores later. So on that specific date, it was exclusively available at commonwealth. (i know its kind of bs logic) I might be wrong on this though.

Last edited:
Even if commonwealth says or said it, why would you believe them? One of the most common lies in the game these days.

Well that one commonwealth guy was actin like the whole world was about to eat. Maybe there's still hope...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom