Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Asics making a lot of their stuff in less numbers huh..I guess they know now to make collabs more limited than before.

my first pair of asics my GF got me. Wish I told her to go with my true size instead of .5 up... felt a lot of creasing whenever I put my foot on the clutch in my car. These are super comfortable though, some of the gl3 and gl 5 cw's are just to loud for me.
Most people go .5 size up on GL3 and GLV but stay tts for sagas. Welcome to the asics life.

Need those Rasta GLIIIs to drop 
nthat.gif

everytime i see midnight blooms part of me is like i would love a pair, another part of me is like ehhh i could pass.

everytime i see midnight blooms part of me is like i would love a pair, another part of me is like ehhh i could pass.
Just grabbed my first pair and I love them. The materials are great. The sole is more pink than salmon or orange tho. That was the one thing that threw me off. Must be all the filters these days...

I mean every foot and preference is different...You go a full size smaller in sagas than in GL3/5s? 

nah i stay true in gl3/5 and .5 down on sagas, but you're right, every foot is different.

and yup on the blooms, they are a great shoe :pimp:

Just grabbed my first pair and I love them. The materials are great. The sole is more pink than salmon or orange tho. That was the one thing that threw me off. Must be all the filters these days...
any link to that bracket thing? also im guessing the re release would be announced. Wouldn't hurt to try on them. 

for those of you that ordered from size? and are in the states, what carrier delivered your package? my tracking that size? provided says its in the US, but i cant track it within the US.

for those of you that ordered from size? and are in the states, what carrier delivered your package? my tracking that size? provided says its in the US, but i cant track it within the US.

They sent me another email this morning, providing the USPS tracking #.

My tracking stopped working once it hit the states also. It says it was transfered to Worldnet USA but i cant track on that website with the previous tracking number...

tried that but the tracking number isnt located on any of them. i guess ill just wait till they send that email with the US tracking info
didn't work for me either and i didn't get a separate us tracking email. The old tracking says estimated delivery is Thursday tho so we shall see. 

didn't work for me either and i didn't get a separate us tracking email. The old tracking says estimated delivery is Thursday tho so we shall see. 
haha damn bro looks like were on the same schedule. exactly the same for me says thursday as well.

Back
Top Bottom