Asics Love?!? Where is it?

SOOOO disapointing. 

i thought they were light grey.
still want those sagas, knowing eu to us releases we will probably never get em. But since the concepts pair has been pushed back i might as well go ahead and cop the dirty bucks now 
happy.gif

solebox announced an hour ago that concepts will release on 4/25...
Yea that's odd. Maybe deon made a mistake. I hope this isn't a reoccurring theme with the 25th anniversary releases, keep pushing out the release date. Happened with the dirty bucks now the concepts asics apparently. 

sorry for the noob questions but i need to know what release these are called and how i can improve my chances of buying them, if they havent released yet. 
They have not released. They are the Gel Lyte 3 from the "premium nubuck" pack. They are a general release i believe so they shouldnt be hard to grab. Not sure on the date tho. 

If Deon Point says it's gonna be May 2nd...then it's gonna be May 2nd. I wonder if euro shops will stick with the o.g. release date the way they did with the dirty bucks... 

Or did the euro shops push back the date too with those? Memory's a bit foggy there...

Btw I'm still tight papercuts never showed up here 
mean.gif

Here's the solebox ig post @el3ctronick is talking about,

IMO, concepts > dirty bucks
Can't wait to see these in person.

I know it's not a 25th Anniversary GL3 but the Da Vinci has been the sickest thing I've picked up this year.  The quality and materials are superb.  

The shape of the cncpts gl3 in the solebox pic looks amazing! 

i know man i was thinking the same thing, these are gonna be the first 25th anni I go after. just wish that asics logo wasnt such cheap looking chrome/foil

i know man i was thinking the same thing, these are gonna be the first 25th anni I go after. just wish that asics logo wasnt such cheap looking chrome/foil
Yeah I know what you mean. I don't mind it but I think its really hard to do gold/silver on a shoe that doesn't look cheap.

can't agree 100% but these are still gorgeous nonetheless. The second best right behind the DBs
behind DB? 
mean.gif

The shape of the cncpts gl3 in the solebox pic looks amazing! 
dont be fooled by these europe shops man. I am 90 percent positive they take an iron to them before they post pics. asphault golds photos always have a better shape than normal. 

@ClarkWGrizwald  haha yeah I know dude. Promo shots pretty much always have amazing shape. Then I get the same shoe in hand and I'm like W T F is this?

Last edited:

behind DB? 
mean.gif

dont be fooled by these europe shops man. I am 90 percent positive they take an iron to them before they post pics. asphault golds photos always have a better shape than normal. 
yeah the dirty bucks were the best 25th anny shoe so far

Back
Top Bottom