Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Just received my shipping info for the Knicks color way. I'm out in Seattle, so I probably still won't see these for a bit.

Just received my shipping info for the Knicks color way. I'm out in Seattle, so I probably still won't see these for a bit.
Just got my shipping.. I got Miami's in 9.5. Now the wait for shipping to the west coast...
smokin.gif

Knicks just came in.

Not as great as i thought they would be.

Glad I'm giving these to my brother.

Knicks just came in.

Not as great as i thought they would be.

Glad I'm giving these to my brother.
What's wrong with them? Liked both color ways, but ended up getting the Knicks. Just curious to see what you dont like about the shoe.

What's wrong with them? Liked both color ways, but ended up getting the Knicks. Just curious to see what you dont like about the shoe.
Kith just does a really good job at taking great shoe pictures lol.

Was really an impulse buy since i copped the mint Sagas and navy/orange GL3.

They look great but they're not that great.

i think the rf threads got locked, but it should be good since a lot people will dissappear until the next rf release.

Kith just does a really good job at taking great shoe pictures lol.

Was really an impulse buy since i copped the mint Sagas and navy/orange GL3.

They look great but they're not that great.
Gotcha. Guess I will just have to wait until I get them in hand. Wasn't to stoked hear that they have a sewn-in insole though.

Waiting on confirmation. Seeing everyone getting theirs now hopefully means mine will come soon.

what i tell u son?!?!?

really tho, i ordered size 12 miamis, live in nyc, still have no confirm and have felt not one ounce of trepidation about the whole situation. relax - they'll come. and if they dont, well there aint sh*t u can do about it now.

Back
Top Bottom