Asics Love?!? Where is it?

instore only 
Yup
What's the list look like at acker?
Not sure. Did they post a time? Might just try online. These aren't a must have for me.
Just about every spot is instore. 
sick.gif

It's funny how it seems like this release will only go for a lol over retail as I'm fine w that im here an still no one

The concepts special box's label will say Gel Lyte V lol...at least now you'll know if they are fakes bc the fakes will surely say Gel Lyte III on the special boxing

No surprise, only been there twice but the employees always seem pretty shady.
I knew I should've just stuck with the OC spot, oh well....

I wish all Bait locations stuck to FCFS. At least they were pretty honest with you (at least Diamond Bar was) if you called them the night before to ask what sizes were going to be available to decide whether you should even make the trip to wait in line or not. I don't even enter the raffles anymore after I heard LA hooks up their friends

Last edited:

No surprise, only been there twice but the employees always seem pretty shady.

I knew I should've just stuck with the OC spot, oh well....
last time in LA i was trying to pick up unclaimed pairs for the Dirty Bucks and 10 mins before they said they had a few that wasn't picked up, but when the time came and only 1 person picked up their pair, they said that was the last one they had in the store so it seemed pretty shady for me.

Didn't get a call from the bait LA area, I've won the raffle for the mita's, but since this release is so hyped, I think they kept it just friends for the most part. Looks like it's online or bust for me.

Yeah didn't win at Bait DB. Damn, shoulda checked earlier today if Bait was releasing, I was near the Bait in Orange. Oh well.

Tried the Orange location, no call back. They still had Misfits and Splashes when I was there on Wednesday.

Back
Top Bottom