Asics Love?!? Where is it?

still nothing on my miami's

summer lace swap? the other set that came with leatherbacks

I say go with the teals - they're a good changeup for the summer. My black laces were getting pretty beat so I tossed in the greys last week. Not a bad option either.

Wait, by MONDAY lmao? They must seriously have 1 person boxing up all of these orders. You shouldn't be out here charging top dollar for shipping if you can't get orders out in a reasonable amount of time.

Kith has been flip flopping more than females in the summer time. Went from all orders will be shipped by no later than Tuesday...to no later than Wednesday....and RF JUST tweeted today that they'll be all fulfilled by Friday or Monday the latest. So lets just finish talking about shipping confirmations. It's evident that we'll all get our shoes. Just nobody knows when (not even kith). Lets get back to the pics. Want to see more pics of the other colorway from that camo pack that's releasing this fall and also pics of the Miami asics on feet (to those lucky enough to receive their pairs early)
mean.gif

No lets not discuss anything else. These shoes aint coming from Europe, they coming from the states. It should not take 1 WEEK to ship something, especially if your supposed to be an elite streetwear company. I paid for my item, it should have been shipped by now.

This is a mess. I hope they are learning from these signs of being unprepared. The items may be nice but I'm sure many of you will agree CUSTOMER SERVICE IS TURRRIBLE.

Last edited:
Wait, by MONDAY lmao? They must seriously have 1 person boxing up all of these orders. You shouldn't be out here charging top dollar for shipping if you can't get orders out in a reasonable amount of time.

:lol:. I paid 12 dollars for shipping when I live minutes from both Kith locations in NY. Idk where their stock facility is located but there's no way this wait is worth that 12 bucks. I could pick the shoes up my damn self :smh:

No lets not discuss anything else. These shoes aint coming from Europe, they coming from the states. It should not take 1 WEEK to ship something, especially if your supposed to be an elite streetwear company. I paid for my item, it should have been shipped by now.

This is a mess. I hope they are learning from these signs of being unprepared. The items may be nice but I'm sure many of you will agree CUSTOMER SERVICE IS TURRRIBLE.
they can take as long as they want.  if you dont like it then dont buy from them again.

they can take as long as they want.  if you dont like it then dont buy from them again.

:stoneface:

are we still having this shipping conversation?  it's over guys... just accept it.  your order is going through.  patience is a virtue 
laugh.gif

anyway... have we had the conversation about production numbers?  i recall someone saying earlier that these were more produced in greater #s than past RF collabs.

No if you complain enough they will fix it. You think Kith doesn't know about this thread? They read it bro. They will eventually progress, but this is a mess

No if you complain enough they will fix it. You think Kith doesn't know about this thread? They read it bro. They will eventually progress, but this is a mess

i don't think it'll fix too much. even if it took a month to ship im sure that his next collab will sell out in minutes

you seriously contemplating over contacting BBB just because getting shipping confirmation is taking longer than usual?  it hasnt even been a full week yet.  chill out.  you have a privately owned shop trying to ship out 1000+ orders (between shoes and apparel).  if you don't have a pair of shoes at the moment, walking barefoot on concrete and are patiently waiting for this specific pair to save your feet, i'll give you sympathy. 

chill back on the b*tching and moaning.  customer service is terrible because of people like you calling every hour asking for your shipping confirmation.  i wouldn't pick up the phone either if i'm gonna be answering the same *******t every time
So in other words your calling me an Angry Black Customer?

PLEASE tell me your not bringing up the better business bureau PLEASE! smh
complaining gets things better. Improvement is good. I never stated I was gonna contact BBB, but at best you gotta let them know they gotta do better. Tons of people do it on Twitter all the time messaging RF and KITH.  Others vent here where they know KITH has people reading it or word gets back to them. BBB is for extreme cases, but if your unhappy with the shipping, you can easily leave reviews for the stores or vent here because they will read it and get things fixed. They have improved because of complaining.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom