Asics Love?!? Where is it?

does concepts ever answer the phone?
It's a small shop with probably at max 10 employees. They probably have thousands of people blowing up their line. 

How can they fix the charges situation if they have to answer calls?

It's a small shop with probably at max 10 employees. They probably have thousands of people blowing up their line. 

How can they fix the charges situation if they have to answer calls?
im not calling at the moment i just couldnt remember

Do you guys think those charges would be cancel by today or do I have to wait a couple of days?
might say expect 2-3 days. plus its saturday in other words im just waiting for concepts or deon to say if you got a confirmation you are golden

Well at least we got the Fight to look forward to tonight, guys. We gave it our best shot. Congrats to those who copped.

Last edited:
then if thats the case logically you should be golden if you got a confirmation fingers crossed for us all guys. 

Got my conf email... now I gotta wait and see if it actually ships, and if so, if it comes to my house and not the middle of nowhere Alabama

I rather 10+ pending transactions with an order going through on concepts than my once 50+ transactions and 0 orders going through on finishline. Hopefully all these successful orders follow through with the shoes in hand. Good to see all the persistence paying off in this thread though.

has been a god damn hour and still no confirmation email. I know some people got it. I dont know what im gonna do if something goes wrong 
mad.gif

has been a god damn hour and still no confirmation email. I know some people got it. I dont know what im gonna do if something goes wrong >:  
For anyone who's waiting on conf emails, check the junk folder. 9/10 times it will be in there.

if you got an order number you're good, the email comes like 20 later
this.

if you didnt get to the page where they give you a confirmation # you shouldnt be waiting for a confirmation email.

even if you did get charged X amount of times.

Back
Top Bottom