Asics Love?!? Where is it?

today was the first time i regret using my debit card. cncpts let it get ****** up. 

now i have to get a new card...which i have to wait 3-5 days and my account is frozen. 

what a **** show. 

just had to rant. 

not even mad about missing the shoes tho.

Newest, quality is a lot better than i expected

bruhhhhh 
pimp.gif

OOS now, they said check your email for the link but I never got an email did anyone in this thread get the email to cop the dali?

The just made the ig post an hour ago. Either they accidentally sold them this morning without realizing, or they have more.

I got the official restock email 10 mins ago. I think they pre-scheduled everything but the link itself, which was probably always live.

they were up this morning I'm pretty sure i was looking at them haha

I know... I was looking at them a few hours ago after they were sold out. I'm saying I thought maybe they weren't stupid enough to send the same link hours later after they were gone. But the email sent to the same place hah

I know... I was looking at them a few hours ago after they were sold out. I'm saying I thought maybe they weren't stupid enough to send the same link hours later after they were gone. But the email sent to the same place hah
haha yea. i was agreeing with you. 

just thought i was crazy.

Unboxed mine not long ago. Yet another underwhelming 25th Anniv gl3.. Iris still the best so far

Was some of your disappointment generated from the pricing? Or if you paid $150, would you been more satisfied? Or still ehhhh either way? Been some insidious creep with Asics pricing lately.

Anyone know any sites running promos on these right now? Looking for sz 11/11.5 for around $85 shipped. any help would be much appreciated. thanks!!

Back
Top Bottom