Asics Love?!? Where is it?

what do you guys think is a reasonable resell price for these CNCPTS? contemplating about paying resell price....
Ima give it a week and see if I still want them.

Resell prices will come down. Just wait a few weeks. But I would not pay over $300

You're right!

I'll wait it out and see. 

got lucky 2 weeks ago and got the NB tassie devil for retail. lets see if ill get lucky again.
there you go! and tassie devils for retail is a come up, better than any asics the last 2 years

I think resell will stay 300+ for a while. I dont think 25th anniv + cncpts hype would die quick,.

Cncpts came in today with the quick $17 two day shipping :smokin

Can someone tell me why it says GLV on the box doe :smh: :rofl:

Ive noticed they all do. SMH how does one mess that up?

And they have no size 12.5 listed on the box even tho they released that size too...

Last edited:

what do you guys think is a reasonable resell price for these CNCPTS? contemplating about paying resell price....

Ima give it a week and see if I still want them.
Just wait a week. You'll forget about them and move on to something else. Don't get caught feeding re-sellers. It's not worth it. 

So i emailed packer and they responded that all sizes were sold out. Then you guys were talking about purchasing a pair from packer like a hour later. So i emailed them again just now and they had some sizes in stock so i copped a 12.5. Pumped about the pick up but not about packers correspondence. 

Seems like the hype comes and goes every week though. If you miss out on something, seems like something even better will be dropping the very next week

Been my philosophy for years. Way too much dropping to stress over a missed pair. Made my constellation cop Saturday evening....just waiting on my Cncpts charges to reverse. Unless I catch a crazy deal or something near $250, I doubt I'll be copping Cncpts. HALs on the radar now....possibly Paper Cuts if they stock more places.

just out of curiosity...why would packer do the email orders only on their extra pairs of concepts and not just throw them online?

just out of curiosity...why would packer do the email orders only on their extra pairs of concepts and not just throw them online?
cuz they gonna sell regardless and avoid unnecessary server stress?

Last edited:
Good question. It doesn't make sense to do email orders, especially when they even loaded the inventory they had for each. I just got shipping notice for mine tho, so I'm not complaining.

cuz they gonna sell regardless and avoid unnecessary server stress?
I could see that. Just seems like a lot more manual work that you have to pay employees to do when you could just throw it online, sit back, and watch the spectacle lol

Back
Top Bottom