Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Where are they still available? I asked yesterday and no one wanted to help a brotha out
eyes.gif
Think those will go on sale? Ive been indecisive about that model for a while but the denims look dope. 

Think those will go on sale? Ive been indecisive about that model for a while but the denims look dope. 
Doubt they'll go on sale. They sold out within minutes on both sites I checked yesterday. I just want em for retail though :nerd:

Anyone feel the current run of GL3s fit a little bigger? I'm usually an 8.5 in GLVs and GL3s and I tried on a size 8 pair of the Okayama Denims and they fit me great. Not sure if it's just that model though.
I think so. Just slightly though. Im usually an 11 and I got cncpts in 10.5. theyre fine. just barely snug.

Do colorados fit similar to glv or gliii's? I'm a 9 in both models with normal/narrow feet. I think I like those over my mt580 capsules and definitely over the japanese denim pack.

Is there anyone who doesn't want their off-white Bloom laces? I am looking to put them on my pair of Davincis. I can try to throw you something back for the efforts. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom