Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Anyone know where I could find the olive footpatrol kayano in a size 9? I don't know why I passed on them originally.

Medic...
[h1]Sizes US7 to US13 with half sizes 8.5, 9.5 and 10.5 available.[/h1]
mean.gif

Anyone know where I could find the olive footpatrol kayano in a size 9? I don't know why I passed on them originally.
I kinda on the look for this same pair in the same size,  OTF pictures have made me reconsider patching this pair....

prob same **** as the Geminis...Commonwealth didn't have size 11.5 on their website but other stores had them in this size.
stuff like this just doesn't even make sense honestly. Funny story is I met a guy who got charged 77 times by concepts for the BTP last night a the gym. Thats almost 16 grand in pending charges haha. 

Anyone have a pair of Reebok GL 6000s? How's the sizing? My usual size is a 12 -- not sure if they fit anything like the Ventilator, but I tried half size down to 11.5 on a pair of Ventilators recently and found the instep a little more snug/rubby than I like. So I went 12 on those. 
Wrong thread dawg. 

I kinda on the look for this same pair in the same size,  OTF pictures have made me reconsider patching this pair....

I call first dibs haha Let me know if you come across any pairs. I can't even find them on ebay in my size at the moment.

Most people hate on kayanos so I held of for a long time getting a pair but I wore my packer kayano's for first time the other day and realized how awesome they are. Kayano Shape is killer too :smokin

Last edited:
I call first dibs haha Let me know if you come across any pairs. I can't even find them on ebay in my size at the moment.

Most people hate on kayanos so I held of for a long time getting a pair but I wore my packer kayano's for first time the other day and realized how awesome they are. Kayano Shape is killer too
smokin.gif
What's the sizing like on the Kayanos? i just ordered my first pair. I went .5 size down... Hoping it works out.

What's the sizing like on the Kayanos? i just ordered my first pair. I went .5 size down... Hoping it works out.
I go .5 down too. Kayanos are long and narrow so i sized down so they don't look too goofy. They were a bit tight at first but stretched out after the an hour or so.

Back
Top Bottom