Asics Love?!? Where is it?

afew ODing on details. 

overdesigned shoe. 

hope they're better in hand.

Last edited:
Those afews will be had in my top two so far of 25th annys everybody by release will be all OV these an im thinking medics iv monkey times can only scoop one or other decisons btw guess I shoulda waited on those alpine but will be here tomrrow

I like how the medics don't have the back heel wave on the midsole.

Also saw that Monkey Times are pushed back too Friday 22nd for WW. Not sure if its all shops or just this french shop.

anyone know what this custom boxing for the HAL Medic is? If it's worth the customs fees I might just order from them... I think the Medics are looking like the best GLV so far... very unique colourway that shouldn't work but does

laugh.gif

Those afews will be had in my top two so far of 25th annys everybody by release will be all OV these an im thinking medics iv monkey times can only scoop one or other decisons btw guess I shoulda waited on those alpine but will be here tomrrow
You ever see those little dots after words? They look like this '.' It's called a period. They help us to form sentences and not one giant run-on that makes my brain hurt trying to decipher. 

Back
Top Bottom