Asics Love?!? Where is it?

it has been confirmed by afew that the koi WONT release at any other stores in germany, even if they had the other 25th anniversary releases before!
for lots of german supporters this is a big letdown by afew! they want all the hype at their store! really shady move....

oh yeah btw camp out has started @ afew :lol:

It's got nothing to do with Afew though... It's asics that controls stock distribution... Anyway this regularly happens in the UK - UK store collab means no other UK store gets the collab...

It's got nothing to do with Afew though... It's asics that controls stock distribution... Anyway this regularly happens in the UK - UK store collab means no other UK store gets the collab...
Yup, on a smaller scale, for the Concepts GLIII Bodega didn't receive pairs because they were a "Concepts Boston Exclusive"

I like the white laces. How are these in hand?? I was on the fence for a while.
They're nice.  Leather's good and the denim is preme-o.  Definitely didn't disappoint.  I recommend them, plus for the price-point they can't really be beat.  Anyhow, time to fall off that proverbial fence good sir and go snag a pair!  
wink.gif

How do those fit @mcsoundwave
In my estimation, they fit a bit bigger than do GLIII's/V's.  Nothing too drastic, but roomier for sure...probably equivalent to somewhere in between a quarter-half size difference.     

Last edited:
@mcsoundwave lace option 1. Damn those Colette samples are doo doo. Sneakerfreaker ones are nice, dot looks off but reminds me of the *** flag so I can dig it.

The Colette thats releasing has polka dots on the upper

I wish the sample would have released, so crazy 

Back
Top Bottom