Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Looks like some quality matchy match bro time
roll.gif
 Reppin' the Alpine Pack. 

Footpatrol will also have the AFEWs. It's an in-store only raffle, but there is hope that other shops may get them

Footpatrol will also have the AFEWs. It's an in-store only raffle, but there is hope that other shops may get them
The stores that got the other 25th Anniversary GL3s will get them... except maybe the German ones...

In store only/first for most of them tho

Last edited:
do these people actually SLEEP outside the stores for 3 nights or is it more placing a chair in line. 

Like the cncpts, I am just baffled, Personally i will never be able to "camp" for a pair of shoes (no hate tho those who do) but i am very curious how the process works. how do i eat? can i shower? use the restroom? do you go w friends so one is always in line? is everyone super pissy at the end of the 3 days of camping on a sidewalk? 

do these people actually SLEEP outside the stores for 3 nights or is it more placing a chair in line. 

Like the cncpts, I am just baffled, Personally i will never be able to "camp" for a pair of shoes (no hate tho those who do) but i am very curious how the process works. how do i eat? can i shower? use the restroom? do you go w friends so one is always in line? is everyone super pissy at the end of the 3 days of camping on a sidewalk? 
Camping is the worst experience in the world. For the most part you have the back of the person behind you and the person in front of you so you can eat or use the restroom, showers are generally frowned upon. I know sometimes the first person in line makes a list and does a roll call every hour, and then hopes the store honors it. Camping is a truely vile thing and just looks gross and trashy in whatever neighborhood it takes place in. Just see the blue lobster release below it is wicked gross. 

Last edited:

Never camped for 3 days before but I have camped overnight a few times. Rule #1: Always have a friend with you so when one of you steps away to use the bathroom, they can hold your spot in line. Other than that, no leaving for long periods of time. Rule #2: Bring snacks. If you must have food, another friend better bring it to you. No showers. Sleep in your camping chair. Rule #3: No leaving the line for any reason whatsoever when you get to the last few hours before opening

i go out if my buddies do. its not THAT intense. a couple times we just hung out until like 11-12 and then go home and come back early. its even easier if there is a list. 

the best is in philly though. our buddy lives a 10 minute walk from ubiq. he was at the bars until late and then we slept at his house and went back early. chairs held the spot haha.

it look worse then it is. but also i don't really care doing it once in a while, so that take that for what it is. that was only over night. 

**** 3 days...

Last edited:
the best is in philly though. our buddy lives a 10 minute walk from ubiq. he was at the bars until late and then we slept at his house and went back early. chairs held the spot haha.
it look worse then it is. but also i don't really care doing it once in a while, so that take that for what it is. that was only over night. 
That whole "chair holding your spot" thing doesn't fly around here. Your spot AND your chair will be gone :smh: lol

Camping is the worst experience in the world. For the most part you have the back of the person behind you and the person in front of you so you can eat or use the restroom, showers are generally frowned upon. I know sometimes the first person in line makes a list and does a roll call every hour, and then hopes the store honors it. Camping is a truely vile thing and just looks gross and trashy in whatever neighborhood it takes place in. Just see the blue lobster release below it is wicked gross. 

Repped for the infos. 

That video. Wow. gross is the right word. 

That whole "chair holding your spot" thing doesn't fly around here. Your spot AND your chair will be gone
mean.gif
lol
I've lost a chair. but no one really cares about runners there. so when you're back its good. its the same 10 people. always. 

packer does it by list. all good. super easy. just have to stop by there the day before. which sucks when you have a normal job, and these dudes don't and roll out at 2pm on a friday haha

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom