Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Tinashe an Asics head? 
nerd.gif
 FF
I must be old because I don't even know who this bird is

with all the pics, I'm starting to like the Titolo's! Is it still available anywhere for retail? 

Last edited:
Looks like the Colorado bluebird is getting a national?global? drop.
Who did that collab, SNS? Never mind I see it was END. Strange isn't END Husky coming out soon too?
I saw Bait and a couple of others were also dropping the shoe this Sat.

Last edited:
Question guys, when you say WW release, it doesn't necessarily mean ALL Asics retailers, right? If so, which countries usually get the said WW release?

We have 2 actual Asics store here in UAE but I highly doubt they will get some collabs with "WW release".. 

Would just like to know which friends from which country I should contact for a hook up. lol! 

^^ yea man worldwide release just means other retailers, will receive with collabs it's only stores with high aside account, or botique shops, kith, bait, packer etc.

^^ yea man worldwide release just means other retailers, will receive with collabs it's only stores with high aside account, or botique shops, kith, bait, packer etc.
thanks bro! I was just surprised when one member here posted a purchase of the Dirty Buck in the Philippines at retail. Didn't know retailers there get stuff like that.

Footwork202 aka Commonwealth has a fsr of Medics on Ebay for 300
This is the same guy who had the Koi's and other 25th anniversary pairs.

I messaged him on eBay and told him that Asics knew what he was doing. He told me to F off and then proceeded to change his eBay name multiple times. His old eBay name was 'eighteezbaby29.'

I messaged him on eBay and told him that Asics knew what he was doing. He told me to F off and then proceeded to change his eBay name multiple times. His old eBay name was 'eighteezbaby29.'

Damn that is blatant as hell! But is there any real way for Asics to prove anything?

Damn that is blatant as hell! But is there any real way for Asics to prove anything?
Who knows, probably not. The worst part is I don't think Asics cares and will never do anything to stop it. Just sucks for people like us who are actually buying the shoe. Forces us to pay more and shoes are harder to get.

Footwork202 aka Commonwealth has a fsr of Medics on Ebay for 300

That's one thing I've come to kind of respect about majors. Especially after this chi1 nonsense. A lot of places backdoor pairs to select people everytime or toss on ebay. Atleast they own up and charge they price and give they customer a chance to cop. neither is good. But atleast that chance is still there. You can still pull the chair out and get a pair.

yea you are probably right since regardless they are getting publicity from the hype and anticipation for their brand. Whether the product reaches the feet of those who actually want them is a whole other story.

Back
Top Bottom