Asics Love?!? Where is it?

i give credit to woei for trying to be different, but i did not like the concept for their gl3 at all.

here's mine

I liked them, but probably wouldn't wear them much. I remember almost buying a pair though a while back

i give credit to woei for trying to be different, but i did not like the concept for their gl3 at all.

here's mine

Nice! I always love solebox collabs. 

So did you not like the fact that the colorway was based on a deer in the woods or just the changes they made to the shoe? 

"Deer in the woods"... :lol:

Exactly.

I don't care how nice the materials are, the boot look doesn't work well on such a futuristic runner like the GL3...

Just never got into em, had a chance at retail and passed...

i loved the colors/blocking on the 24s, i just couldnt get past that damn mesh.  tbh had the mesh been swapped for say a black perforated leather and/or a green pigskin suede they very well might have been one of my favorites.  only if...

oh and the white laces in them >

Last edited:
was anyone here ever able to get their hands on the brick and mortar gl3s?
not unless you got em from end, and they were made with the wrong materials according to HaL. Horrible year for asics factories, the glue stains on the neptunes, messing up the SNS collab and using wrong materials in brick and mortar. I remember HaL said the release was being pushback to this march but nothing ever came out.

not unless you got em from end, and they were made with the wrong materials according to HaL. Horrible year for asics factories, the glue stains on the neptunes, messing up the SNS collab and using wrong materials in brick and mortar. I remember HaL said the release was being pushback to this march but nothing ever came out.
yea i remember that too.  i ask because someone from instagram was selling a good amount of pairs a little while back, but obviously, they were marked up.  just wondered how he got his hands on em

yea i remember that too.  i ask because someone from instagram was selling a good amount of pairs a little while back, but obviously, they were marked up.  just wondered how he got his hands on em
yea the only store that had em was End. i also had a chance to pick up a pair but the kid backed out because he found a better offer on craiglist -_-, wanted to me to top counteroffer at 375.

Ya I don't know if asics factories were properly equipped to handle the demands of every specific collab. There seemed to be a flood of them, and obviously most collabs would be harder to produce than most GRs. I hope they'll figure things out so they can actually produce the collabs as advertised. 

Ya I don't know if asics factories were properly equipped to handle the demands of every specific collab. There seemed to be a flood of them, and obviously most collabs would be harder to produce than most GRs. I hope they'll figure things out so they can actually produce the collabs as advertised. 
I get that there are multiple collabs and a wide range of materials used but its still quality control shouldnt be too hard to do when there 300-700 pairs made?

Last edited:
Nice! I always love solebox collabs. 

So did you not like the fact that the colorway was based on a deer in the woods or just the changes they made to the shoe? 
similar to what proto said. i was okay with the quality of the suede and branding, and appreciated all the little details they put into it, but in the end, i dont want a gel lyte iii that looks like a hunting boot. if i want a boot look, im gonna buy boots.

My man took this pic today at KITH, a asics rep had them on and the other one he said that had a marron like Gel saga.

I'm already saving up for these. I can't wait until they release this Fall. They better now get pushed back. 

I wonder what gr retail prices will inflate to by the time the Fall shoes roll around. I'm guessing $100 for Sagas and $105-$110 for gliii (maybe more for camo pack). $75-$80 gr retail for gliii wasn't that long ago and now we're starting at $95, it's only going to get worse. I sure hope I'm wrong though.

Last edited:
Dont know if these can be submitted in this thread... if not, please delete. Very happy with my pair.
No man, it's totally fine because your post is directly related to Ascis. It's because of all the RF trolls that the RF thread was created. Great shots by the way!

Back
Top Bottom