Asics Love?!? Where is it?

My medics finally came in today after USPS jacked around and didn't move them from some middle location for 2 days. Quality on my pair is on point. These are dope!

is there someone kind enough to assist a small footer with atmos glv?[emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Just out of curiosity, how much is it to ship a pair to the UK? And I dont mean from a store that charges rape...I mean if I go to UPS or DHL or something like that. 
at least 50-60 for one pair, i do it all the time

Who in Philly got me on a sz 9.5 Atmos?
happy.gif

Was about to take the plunge on a US12 as well but held back, the possible customs charge (UK based) put me off. I'm beginning to regret it already but I have had a expensive month already picking up the koi's, monkey times and the Boston tea party's. I've gotta try and chill and hope I can pick them up close to retail later on down the line.
According to the calculator I used, the custom charge would be around £30. I can deal with that, seeing as I've been trying to get my hands on these for so damn long. 

Just out of curiosity, how much is it to ship a pair to the UK? And I dont mean from a store that charges rape...I mean if I go to UPS or DHL or something like that. 
From where I bought it (MajorDC) it was either $60 for 6-10 days or $75 for 3-5 days. I opted for the $75 option. USPS btw. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I estimated anything from £30-£50 for customs charge, I did & do really want these but taking the total over £200. I hate paying over retail and if I do (on the very rare oaccasion) I set a limit of £50 over retail. I will probably regret it but you can't win them all. These felt lovely on feet I tried on a UK12 but they were too long.

UPS, DHL, and FedEx will all be really expensive. USPS should be $30-40. The only problem is that for international shipments the clerk at the post office has to initial a bunch of forms so you can't just skip the line and drop it off on the counter like you normally would. Buying the postage online is still cheaper and less time consuming than filling everything out there.
Nah. Just print your label through USPS/Paypal. Sign/Date it. Stock up on these babies

https://store.usps.com/store/browse...FORM_2976_E&categoryId=international-shipping

Drop it off at the counter and never wait in line.

Back
Top Bottom